All Haven Menus with Every Food Item

Seany527

On 4/26/2021 at 9:07 PM, Schwarlock3 said:

My mom and I are taking my oldest daughter and Nephew for a graduation present next year on a 7 day on escape. We decided to splurge and get a Haven suite. I can’t wait to hear more from everyone about their upcoming cruise experiences. These pictures were definitely a huge selling point, thank you OP!

No problem! I had a good time documenting everything and paying back the community who helped me so much. 

Maybe you could let NCL know about your expierecne reading my posts and they will send me a commission check? 😅

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, suzieq2cruise said:

Thank you for this great post!  It really helped us to know we will very much enjoy the HAVEN meals...

Fyi, they are changing the Haven menu completely. There was a NCL docu-series recently that explained this. So don’t be disappointed if they don’t have the items in this thread. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Fyi, they are changing the Haven menu completely. There was a NCL docu-series recently that explained this. So don’t be disappointed if they don’t have the items in this thread. 

Thank you for this info.  My guess is though, that it will be at least similarly good?   

15 minutes ago, SkierRobUMN said:

I knew they were changing Le Bistro, but didn't know they were changing Haven!

57 minutes ago, SkierRobUMN said:

I have watched everything on the EMBARK site, no where did they say this.  They are changing menus, but no one said any menu would be completely different.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 8:40 PM, oteixeira said:

I have watched everything on the EMBARK site, no where did they say this.  They are changing menus, but no one said any menu would be completely different.

Yeah I may be mistaken on where I saw it. I know the Embark series specifically was talking about Le Bistro. I swear I read somewhere else that Haven restaurant menus will be changing. 

15 minutes ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Yeah I may be mistaken on where I saw it. I know the Embark series specifically was talking about Le Bistro. I swear I read somewhere else that Haven restaurant menus will be changing. 

I remember reading it or hearing it from an interview as well, but it was probably about a year ago now. 

I expect there will be some changes to keep it looking fresh, but I don’t expect there to be a complete overhaul.

I've posted "Special Needs" info below, but, you might get help by calling NCL directly!

https://www.ncl.com/about/accessible-cruising

DIETARY REQUIREMENTS

Guests with special medical diets and/or food allergies should contact the Access Desk to discuss Norwegian Cruise Line's policies and procedures concerning special diets and your specific allergies prior to your cruise. Because the vessels are supplied all over the world, it may be easier to meet your specific food allergy requirements in some countries, but very difficult in others. Special dietary requests should be submitted at least 45 days prior to sailing. Any requests inside 45 days cannot be guaranteed. We can arrange to have no sugar and low sodium meals for guests with those specific medical dietary restrictions upon request. Refrigerators are available in many staterooms for storing insulin.

PLEASE NOTE: Kosher Dining is not handled through the Access Desk. Click here for more information.

To get more information or request accessibility assistance on your upcoming cruise, fill out the Guest Special Needs Request Form or contact us using the phone number at the bottom of this page.

Special Needs # 866.584.9756

Edited by ggTexasGal
added info...
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

It's my understanding, you can order from any restaurant, so it should not be an issue.  However,  I've posted "Special Needs" info below.  You might get best help by calling NCL directly!

https://www.ncl.com/about/accessible-cruising

DIETARY REQUIREMENTS

Guests with special medical diets and/or food allergies should contact the Access Desk to discuss Norwegian Cruise Line's policies and procedures concerning special diets and your specific allergies prior to your cruise. Because the vessels are supplied all over the world, it may be easier to meet your specific food allergy requirements in some countries, but very difficult in others. Special dietary requests should be submitted at least 45 days prior to sailing. Any requests inside 45 days cannot be guaranteed. We can arrange to have no sugar and low sodium meals for guests with those specific medical dietary restrictions upon request. Refrigerators are available in many staterooms for storing insulin.

PLEASE NOTE: Kosher Dining is not handled through the Access Desk. Click here for more information.

To get more information or request accessibility assistance on your upcoming cruise, fill out the Guest Special Needs Request Form or contact us using the phone number at the bottom of this page.

Special Needs # 866.584.9756

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Being a vegetarian is not a "guest with special medical needs and/or food allergies".  

But yes, the Haven restaurant will accommodation him if he can't find enough choices on the regular menu.

I do, absolutely, agree with you!   But, maybe someone with other Special Needs can benefit from info provided. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adian80 said:

My youngest is a vegetarian and we're planning a Haven stay next year.  Any vegetarians have luck being accommodated with something not on the regular menu?   

I have a child with food allergies (dairy & beef).  My son has done 4 Haven sailings.  I have found the Haven Restaurant staff to be absolutely fantastic.  They go out of their way for special requests  Your best friend will the Haven Restaurant Manager.  Talk to her/him on 1st day and you'll have no problems. 

To be honest, the specialty restaurants also do a fantastic job as well, but we always try to work within the menu.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

We're sailing the Escape next weekend and can't wait!  This will be our second Haven cruise and I've really been looking forward to the Seafood Eggs Benedict I fell in love with last time.  Unfortunately, it looks like it's been removed from the Haven breakfast menu.  Not just that, but lots of changes.

Two Wheels Only posted a video interview with the NCL CEO back in post #120 that announced they were planning to revamp and upgrade the Haven menus.  While I'm sure a lot of the new menu items will be incredible, I'm bummed by the breakfast changes.

It looks like cost cutting to me.  The salmon frittata is now a mushroom frittata. The steak and eggs feature a NY strip instead of a petite filet.  Not the end of the world, but that doesn't feel like an upgrade to me.

I've only browsed the lunch and dinner menus, but I do see things there that I'm eager to try.  What does everyone else think?  Has anyone had a chance to try the new fare?

I'm new here and don't know the rules about posting links to other sites.  It seems I'm not allowed.  But, a Google search for "Norwegian Encore Dining and Restaurant Menus 2021" returns a link to the Professor Cruise blog that has the menus for the Encore (which I assume applies to the Escape as well).

10 hours ago, jimrockford said:

We're sailing the Escape next weekend and can't wait!  This will be our second Haven cruise and I've really been looking forward to the Seafood Eggs Benedict I fell in love with last time.  Unfortunately, it looks like it's been removed from the Haven breakfast menu.  Not just that, but lots of changes.

Two Wheels Only posted a video interview with the NCL CEO back in post #120 that announced they were planning to revamp and upgrade the Haven menus.  While I'm sure a lot of the new menu items will be incredible, I'm bummed by the breakfast changes.

It looks like cost cutting to me.  The salmon frittata is now a mushroom frittata. The steak and eggs feature a NY strip instead of a petite filet.  Not the end of the world, but that doesn't feel like an upgrade to me.

I've only browsed the lunch and dinner menus, but I do see things there that I'm eager to try.  What does everyone else think?  Has anyone had a chance to try the new fare?

I'm new here and don't know the rules about posting links to other sites.  It seems I'm not allowed.  But, a Google search for "Norwegian Encore Dining and Restaurant Menus 2021" returns a link to the Professor Cruise blog that has the menus for the Encore (which I assume applies to the Escape as well).

I would assume so since they roll out new menus to all ships eventually. Prof Cruise got those menus from a friend who cruised in the Haven recently so they should be the new menus. I’ve got a bid in for the Haven next month on the Breakaway so I’m curious too.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:42 PM, jimrockford said:

I think that it more dumping items that few people order and putting out more items that would appeal to the contemporary cruiser (like avocado toast... which I never really understand)

And for lunch, dumping the double pork chop which only a few order (like me), but it taking 45 minutes to prepare and cook, which is not conducive to turning tables. 

Haven - Dinner.pdf Haven - Lounge.pdf Haven - Lunch.pdf Haven - Breakfast.pdf

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

I think that it more dumping items that few people order and putting out more items that would appeal to the contemporary cruiser (like avocado toast... which I never really understand)

Haven - Dinner.pdf 155.29 kB · 0 downloads Haven - Lounge.pdf 36.03 kB · 0 downloads Haven - Lunch.pdf 151.95 kB · 2 downloads Haven - Breakfast.pdf 148.58 kB · 1 download

OK, I know this may sound a bit crazy, but if you LIKE avocado (and I do), ask for the avocado toast with poached eggs on top 🙂 It is a great and slightly almost, dare I say "healthy-ish" option.    

Edited by oteixeira
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, oteixeira said:

OK, I know this may sound a bit crazy, but if you LIKE avocado (and I do), as for the avocado toast with poached eggs on top 🙂 It is a great and slightly almost, dare I say "healthy-ish" option.    

The Bird is more of an old school steak and eggs (double pork chop) person ignoring the great advice and direction from our cardiologist whilst on a cruise. 

Edited by BirdTravels