Cruise Critic Community
janieb1962

Link to my po cruises

Hi

has anyone received the link for the new system (replacement for cruise personaliser) yet? 

Just had email from P&O, and tried it and works fine.

However, it only worked for the one booking specifically in the email, the following cruise as we are doing a B2B, does not work.

Edited by jaydee6969
addition

3 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Isn't that the same data we use now but in a different screen set up?

Yes it is, but all updated inside with new graphics and page setup.  I was hoping that all bookings would be available to view under the same login, but doesn't appear to be.  With 6 future P&O booked, would have been handy.

8 minutes ago, jaydee6969 said:

Yes it is, but all updated inside with new graphics and page setup.  I was hoping that all bookings would be available to view under the same login, but doesn't appear to be.  With 6 future P&O booked, would have been handy.

Back in the day when P&O had a forum you used to be able to login to the cp via your future cruise list, and view all your cruises. So much for regular improvements  with progress.

Looking at responses on social media, it seem to be having a few teething problems. It seems that loyalty levels aren’t being recognised, so no loyalty discounts are being applied when booking excursions/experiences etc. P&O apparently advise doing the payment on line and then phoning them to get the loyalty discount applied! Hope they get it sorted out before my cruises are moved over to the new system.

I had the email a couple of days ago - it’s just for my mini cruise in April, not my longer one in October. Can’t see much as excursions aren’t ready yet. It did state my dining though. My peninsular status is there and correct.

Edited by P&O SUE

Well had the new link sent for Britannia may 2021 asking to try out the new my cruises and send feedback .Well there seems to be problems with mine .1st completed emergency  contact with address which is new 2nd insurance tel no which completes that section but when you come out and save goes back to incomplete and 3rd cannot bring up second passenger on option .Also see nothing to say what you cabin no is .So all in all not a good start . On the up side does say 80 weeks to go so on front page .Sent p and o feedback so let's see what happens .Also noticed the select box for pre booklet for select defaults to not required so have to select it .All the information they needed had been put into the old system but has not been carried over .