Waiver Signed Online Before Cruise

mothwoman

Help!  I want to sign all my kids waivers (flowrider, rock climbing etc.) online before our cruise.  I do not see an option to do that online.  I just spent 30 minutes on hold with Royal who told me since I'm going on Freedom the ship is to old and that is not offered.  Am I crazy?  I swear I did this like 5 years ago so they just don't offer it online anymore.  If it is offered where do I find it. 

Thanks for your help

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I do know that some waivers that used to be available online are no longer available.

It just seems so backwards to me that a service oriented corporation would make their online services less customer friendly.  But yet, that exactly what RCI seems to do every time they upgrade their website.

12 minutes ago, rhuntington3 said:

Thank you so much, yes this is the page I was looking for but unfortunately, it says, "unavailable at this time"  I guess I will try again tomorrow and see if it's just the system today or if really they don't allow it on the "older ships" Does this work for anyone else?

Just now, mothwoman said:

Thank you so much, yes this is the page I was looking for but unfortunately, it says, "unavailable at this time"  I guess I will try again tomorrow and see if it's just the system today or if really they don't allow it on the "older ships" Does this work for anyone else?

How far out is your cruise?  If more than 90 days, it might not be open for your sailing.  Or like @Biker19 said, it might be no longer supported.  It doesn't take that long to do them once you're on board the ship.

We cruise next week so I"m assuming we just have to do it when we get there, can you do ice skating, rock climbing and flow rider all at the same place?  I have four kids so want to make it fast and easy.  

Thanks everyone for your help, I should have just come here first without wasting 30 minutes on the phone with Royal.

Just now, BCirlin said:

You're not crazy!  I've been trying to do the same thing for our cruise on 11/10, and am getting the same error message.🤦‍♀️

Are you on an "older ship"?  I wonder if it really is website error happening right now.

18 minutes ago, mothwoman said:

We cruise next week so I"m assuming we just have to do it when we get there, can you do ice skating, rock climbing and flow rider all at the same place?  I have four kids so want to make it fast and easy.  

Thanks everyone for your help, I should have just come here first without wasting 30 minutes on the phone with Royal.

Yeah, go ahead and take care of it first thing once you get onboard so its done and off the to do list.

4 hours ago, The Grumpus said:

It just seems so backwards to me that a service oriented corporation would make their online services less customer friendly.  But yet, that exactly what RCI seems to do every time they upgrade their website.

Just a guess that better than anyone, they know how bad their IT reliability is, so they just take away functionality that they cannot get to work reliably.

• Like 2

I was given this link the other day. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/adc/waivers/waiversLanding.do?fbclid=IwAR1Pr5qyhgw7889uv7PdNBNoNTLJuLb5YQwMGdrF7h89iem43NxZxzYCPVk

Using it with Chrome I get an error after I "Submit". If I use it in IE I get a response "Reservation currently being modified".

Been trying for two days now. On Allure next week so would like to get these done ahead of time. Not worth calling support for. I'll just do it on the ship.

2 hours ago, peacefrogdog said:

Somewhat related question: we are traveling with one of my daughter’s friends who is 17.  Can we sign her waivers or do her parents have to do it beforehand ?

In order to sign waivers, Royal wants you to have a notarized letter from the parents allowing you to bring the child on the trip, make medical decisions, and sign waivers.