Boarded Edge Yesterday—First Impressions

GeorgiaPeach51

On 11/15/2019 at 1:56 AM, Mauidiver said:

If you talk to someone, will you ask if it has an A12X Bionic chip with the neural engine?  That’ll tell us if it’s the brand new version or the old one.  Thank you so much!

Based on the photo of the box, those were the 2017 2nd Gen versions, not the current model.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.  We are sailing on the Apex preview and just wanted to know if there were any free dance or fitness classes on the Edge.  I fear the weather in April might be inclement so am wondering how to keep entertained!  

1 hour ago, panamapd said:

Hi there.  We are sailing on the Apex preview and just wanted to know if there were any free dance or fitness classes on the Edge.  I fear the weather in April might be inclement so am wondering how to keep entertained!  

Free exercise classes by the pool. Unfortunately there's a fee for all the others such as Zumba but I dont think they are too expensive. I am also on Apex May 30th sail. Weather should be nice by then. 

I’m catching up on reviews after having been offline for several weeks, and I’m reading yours now. Thanks so much for your assessment of Edge.

I’m especially grateful for your review and photos of the new chairs in the Infinite Veranda cabins. I sailed Edge on her spring TA (and posted a review).  We had a wonderful time, and enjoyed many aspects of our IV cabin, but we thought the original chairs were ridiculous in that space. Though I’m impressed that X listened to passenger feedback about the original chairs, I’m disappointed to read that you found the replacement chairs uncomfortable. 

Thanks again for your review🌺

Booked on Edge for Caribbean in March. CC Infinite Veranda. Enjoyed reading all the informative posts in this thread. Looking for pros and cons of bed location with the new “balcony” set up. We are currently booked with bed near balcony, but with many cabins still available, can switch configuration easily within CC category. Thoughts?