Jump to content

Encore - Live 11/2


TheDougOut
 Share

Recommended Posts

FF16BB09-6081-4A04-829B-E6C05ED08F7B.thumb.jpeg.be3052337fb07e518019fe988c45e232.jpeg

 

32B42C2E-5CD5-4920-9380-D12340F6FF75.thumb.jpeg.d4f83bc48e8034710d350a9adfcfc9cb.jpeg

 

Today is Conni’s Oktoberfest!  An event that many of us have been looking forward to.  It may be interesting... as it’s being held in the DBH at 2 PM, and there’s a chance of a rather large turnout.  Then at 11 PM, we’re having the high-stakes ($100) Heidi slot pull, capped at 75 participants. 

 

There’s also another round of LCR this morning, and a Veteran’s Dinner this evening in Savor restaurant.

 

When I opened the balcony for this morning’s photo, I was greeted by WARM air.  Who knew?!? 

 

We’re off for another Haven breakfast...

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

FF16BB09-6081-4A04-829B-E6C05ED08F7B.thumb.jpeg.be3052337fb07e518019fe988c45e232.jpeg

 

32B42C2E-5CD5-4920-9380-D12340F6FF75.thumb.jpeg.d4f83bc48e8034710d350a9adfcfc9cb.jpeg

 

Today is Conni’s Oktoberfest!  An event that many of us have been looking forward to.  It may be interesting... as it’s being held in the DBH at 2 PM, and there’s a chance of a rather large turnout.  Then at 11 PM, we’re having the high-stakes ($100) Heidi slot pull, capped at 75 participants. 

 

There’s also another round of LCR this morning, and a Veteran’s Dinner this evening in Savor restaurant.

 

When I opened the balcony for this morning’s photo, I was greeted by WARM air.  Who knew?!? 

 

We’re off for another Haven breakfast...


It’s been a lovely morning outside.  Even saw another ship! 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Happy2b@sea said:

I think she has an overactive husband ha ha!

 

We remain unmarried after 11 years together, although we took the leap to merge houses this last spring.  I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a small ceremony atop a river cruise ship in the years ahead. 

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seafood breakfast this morning...

 

D26060F8-8D4B-481F-9343-75DEBB74F6A2.thumb.jpeg.f408ee58e97c9991d2d342b59179a89a.jpeg

 

7A30A8F0-8D2F-44EF-A1A5-5318E1B6F376.thumb.jpeg.500eea7448646714c6df4e33c89a89c1.jpeg

 

The song “Street Boy” by Rodriguez has been on rotation in the Haven restaurant.  If you’ve never seen the documentary “Searching for Sugar Man”, it’s an absolutely incredible story...

 

 

Edited by TheDougOut
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheDougOut said:

Today is Conni’s Oktoberfest!  An event that many of us have been looking forward to.  It may be interesting... as it’s being held in the DBH at 2 PM, and there’s a chance of a rather large turnout.  Then at 11 PM, we’re having the high-stakes ($100) Heidi slot pull, capped at 75 participants. 

 

There’s also another round of LCR this morning, and a Veteran’s Dinner this evening in Savor restaurant.

 

When I opened the balcony for this morning’s photo, I was greeted by WARM air.  Who knew?!? 

 

We’re off for another Haven breakfast...

Enjoy that warm weather!  NYC will be a bit cooler when you get there.

 

Capture.JPG

Edited by GA Dave
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheDougOut said:

The song “Street Boy” by Rodriguez has been on rotation in the Haven restaurant.  If you’ve never seen the documentary “Searching for Sugar Man”, it’s an absolutely incredible story...

 

 

It's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. I need to watch it again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

Enjoy that warm weather!  NYC will be a bit cooler when you get there.

 

Capture.JPG

 

If they are coming in on Sunday, for NY, they have great weather (I live here). I have 51 but anything 50 or above I would consider a positive in the middle of November 🙂

 

Love all the pictures, cannot wait until August!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another huge turnout for LCR...

 

67757DA6-A2C6-4243-9A3A-FE63F54E60C7.thumb.jpeg.e9a998aa0d01a3bf710cf76babd7fe7a.jpeg

 

Sanja from Group Events has even been providing drink service during the group games.  She’ll be another Vacation Hero. 

 

I ran up to to try and catch Rod’s ping pong tournament, but suspect it broke up early because of a passing downpour.

 

ACD54C53-1B4B-4FD3-B413-E5FF5B099BDF.thumb.jpeg.43d814f3a992cb61735e8ccc50721546.jpeg

 

Appears there are two tables on each side.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Holland America Line’s Alaska Exploration Sale
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...