Symphony E1 Cabins on Deck 7

Can't seem to find any pictures of these cabins with views to the outside.  Looking at booking partially obstructed view cabin on Deck 7 (mid-ship) and just curious how bad the obstruction might be.  Also, for those who have been in these cabins, any noise issues from public areas below I should be aware of?

Thanks for information anyone can provide.

With something like 47 legs on Crystal, mostly on my favorite Symphony, you can't go wrong with an E1 on deck 7. Personally I try to get as close to a door to the promenade as possible to run outside and see passing sights. You should definitely avoid the staterooms directly over the midships area of the Starlight Lounge but I think these are now "entertainer" cabins. Obstruction amounts to not being able to look up to the sky. The top few inches of your windows will be covered by the bottoms of life boats. 

PLEASE do NOT book one of these cabins, if nobody else learns the secret they will remain affordable for me!

I have been in deck 7 cabins for 10 cruises on Symphony.  Cabins have been anywhere from 7054 to 7090. As stated above, the view is not obstructed when looking straight out the window.  Also, you should be aware that the windows are about 4 feet or so above the Promenade Deck, so if you are looking out the window, people walking by are not obtrusive.

I have never been bothered by noise from deck 6 or deck 8.

Enjoy!

Marc

We love the partially obstructed view cabins on deck 7, however I'd try hard to avoid any cabin over the movie theater. We did have a lot of noise from an action film that was annoying. It was pretty loud.

• 2 weeks later...