How do you ladies carry your Sea Pass card to dinner?

tinykygal

I use something like this. Color and material are the same. Instead of a "flap" mine is a zipper top. It holds SeaPass, iPhone, chap stick and a bit of cash. I simply place it to the left or above my place setting on the table. @ger_77 I am going to use your ribbon/hook idea!

bag.PNG.556d6b28101b6b0de68e2823bb18ffd8.PNG

Edited by JennyB1977
  • Like 1

Those of you who use your husband to carry all your stuff are obviously post menopausal, my DH would faint if I asked him to carry a tampon or towel so it's always a little bag for me. I like to have my cruise card on me so I can go a wandering round the shops or to the ladies room  🙂

Edited by 2BACRUISER

18 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

Those of you who use your husband to carry all your stuff are obviously post menopausal, my DH would faint if I asked him to carry a tampon or towel so it's always a little bag for me. I like to have my cruise card on me so I can go a wandering round the shops or to the ladies room  🙂

It really depends on the husband.  My husband wouldn't faint but wouldn't be thrilled to carry feminine hygiene products for me, but my Dad would buy them for my sister and I when we were teens and often carried my Mom's purse when she couldn't.

I carry epi-pens so I usually have a small crossbody, cinch sack, or small evening bag depending on the situation.  For dinner (on topic to original question), it will be the crossbody or evening bag depending on dress.  I'll also carry tissues, hand sanitizer, and reading glasses that I'll share with DH 🙂 If for some reason I don't want to mess with a bag (after dinner), DH often carries my card.  So I guess I do a bit of everything 😄 

19 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

Why would he faint?

On 11/3/2019 at 11:28 AM, GUT2407 said:

During the day she carries it via a lanyard with a pouch, in goes her card, newsletter and coffee card. Dinner she leaves it behind and makes me pay. I just stuff mine in a pocket.

Why use your pocket? Just stuff it in you undershirt. 😉

5 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

part of his charm lol 

I don't think I'd use the word "charm."  But another word that begins with "cha...".  BTW my husband is almost 75 so it's not an age thing.

I use a waist pouch during the day and a small lightweight purse with dinner.  Except for pool time, I tend to carry my camera around, Chapstick and a few light things.  If that was all I was carrying, then a lanyard would work fine.

Ah, I would never carry something in my bra that I expect other people to touch. Sorry but as a former cashier and frequent unwilling recipient of sweaty boob money, I have to say: Please don't.

Honestly, I threw fashion to the wind and bought a fanny pack and never looked back. Sure it's not the sleekest accessory, but it's unbeatable when it comes to practicality. Also super useful for keeping phones and sunglasses secure on roller coasters without having to rent a locker. On more formal occasions I would just carry my sign and sail card in a crossbody bag.

• Like 1

I put it in my pocket.  On the two or three nights I may be wearing something without pockets, I put it in a small wristlet/purse.  I put that on my lap, and just put my napkin over the top of it when I put my napkin on my lap.  Haven't ever had it fall off my lap.  I refuse to put my purse on the floor, and it doesn't seem quite right to put it on the table.

(If I were using a larger purse that wasn't a crossbody, I'd use a purse hook - I have used them in the past "landside" - they work quite well.)

On 11/6/2019 at 12:51 PM, 2BACRUISER said:

I would hold Mrs Ldub's purse if she was busy doing something and maybe even carry it for a short while.  But I would never look inside.  When she says something like "get it out of my purse", I bring her the purse.   Just seems like some place I shouldn't be digging around and something about it creeps me out.  So, I understand.  LOL.   

• Like 2

On 11/11/2019 at 7:58 AM, GUT2407 said:

Don’t wear undershirts and singlets don’t have anywhere for it, just falls right through.

I had to look up "singlet".  Expanded my vocabulary (well, it isn't that large to begin with).  Haha

25 minutes ago, ldubs said:

I would hold Mrs Ldub's purse if she was busy doing something and maybe even carry it for a short while.  But I would never look inside.  When she says something like "get it out of my purse", I bring her the purse.   Just seems like some place I shouldn't be digging around and something about it creeps me out.  So, I understand.  LOL.   

I assume she feels the same about your wallet.

• Haha 1