Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
KenzSailing

Couple Sweet Suite Questions

Recommended Posts

 

OK, more butler questions, but still:

 

Turnaround day is a bit hectic with a lot of crew pulling double duties.  Can we still expect canapes in the suite on turnaround day?

 

I know we can order in-room from the specialty restaurants.  Can we mix and match?  Say, lobster tempura from UmUm to start, followed by lasagna from Prego? 

 

(And yes, it's not UmUm.  If you keyboarded like I do, you'd want to save strokes too.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KenzSailing said:

 

OK, more butler questions, but still:

 

Turnaround day is a bit hectic with a lot of crew pulling double duties.  Can we still expect canapes in the suite on turnaround day?

YES

27 minutes ago, KenzSailing said:

 

I know we can order in-room from the specialty restaurants.  Can we mix and match?  Say, lobster tempura from UmUm to start, followed by lasagna from Prego? 

YES

27 minutes ago, KenzSailing said:

 

(And yes, it's not UmUm.  If you keyboarded like I do, you'd want to save strokes too.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...