Grand Caribe balcony room-2 questions

nycruiser2006

I have booked the Grand to Hawaii in January.  We wanted to try a Caribe balcony room because I think we would really take advantage of the half-covered, half-uncovered balcony for the 15 days.  We picked C630 and I have been trying to figure out which side of the room the bed is on.  Anyone know if I can find out When you walk in the room is everything to the left or the right? I ask because DH has a CPAC and he needs to sleep nearest to the electric outlet, but that might be opposite as to what side of the bed we usually sleep on.  I know, weird but after being married for a long time it's a habit of which side of the bed we sleep on.

2nd question is in regards to the closet.  All the pictures of a Grand caribe balconies show a much smaller closet than what we had on Caribbean princess. That had a very long closet.  These seem to be a short, smaller closet.   Anyone stay on the Grand and can comment? Thanks in advance

When you walk into C630, the bed/closet/bathroom are on the right.  I was down the hall a bit and so counted up from my cabin. 

Yes, the closet is noticeably smaller than on the other ships.  I was on her for 15 days over last Christmas and had plenty of room to hang my stuff, but I was by myself.  You might find yourself using more of the shelf space than usual, versus hanging space, if there are two of you.  I don't think it's so tiny as to be a dealbreaker -- although I would probably balk at doing a world cruise on her! 

Not that you asked, but I really enjoyed sailing on her again (I did so back in 2003, as well).  I thought her interior spaces looked lovely for a ship her age.  There's some exterior rusting in spots, but hey, I don't look at good on the outside as I did in 2003, either, so there's that . . .  Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for the info.  I counted down from a review I found and came up with everything being on the right as well.  I’m bummed a bit about the closet, but certainly not a deal breaker for us! We wanted to leave from San Fran and wanted Princess.  Can’t wait to see Hawaii 😀😀