Jump to content

Wet Money Rentals


Blue Eyes
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’ve emailed and sent a text to this rental company concerning a golf cart rental for Nov. 18th, so far no response.  Is this common for them not to respond?  There will be two ships in port that day and I wanted to be sure we had a golf cart secured for the day.

Thanks...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blue Eyes said:

I’ve emailed and sent a text to this rental company concerning a golf cart rental for Nov. 18th, so far no response.  Is this common for them not to respond?  There will be two ships in port that day and I wanted to be sure we had a golf cart secured for the day.

Thanks...

I rented directly through their website. I made sure to print off the receipt and correspondence. I’ll be there next Thursday so hopefully everything will go smoothly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Stacie. said:

I rented directly through their website. I made sure to print off the receipt and correspondence. I’ll be there next Thursday so hopefully everything will go smoothly. 

Can you give me their contact information please?  Also how much did it cost and finally did you have to prepay.  Thanks and enjoy your cruise😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, B and B Rookie Cannucks said:

Can you give me their contact information please?  Also how much did it cost and finally did you have to prepay.  Thanks and enjoy your cruise😎

I booked through the website www.wetmoneyent.com and with tax it was $118. We did prepay for it and I printed out the receipt and will bring it with next Thursday. We have two ships in port that day and wanted to make sure we got one. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2019 at 3:14 PM, Stacie. said:

I booked through the website www.wetmoneyent.com and with tax it was $118. We did prepay for it and I printed out the receipt and will bring it with next Thursday. We have two ships in port that day and wanted to make sure we got one. 

Hi, can you tell us your experience?

THX!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Stmar said:

How many people will a cart carry, are there different sizes?

We rented a four seater cart. I know there were some six seaters available although I’m not sure which company rented them. The thing I liked about golf cart versus Jeep was that we could only go so fast so didn’t feel pressured to keep up with the locals and other drivers would just wait until they could pass us and would give us big smiles and wave at us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...