New to Flight Ease

Bkmat

I just used Flight Ease for the first time and was thrilled with the price.  I booked it and it’s wonderful that I will not have to pay until final payment is due.  I have read many of the threads about FE and still have a question about checking for flights.  Although I don’t expect to get a better deal, I would like to check on what is available (especially in premium economy).  When I go into my account I have gotten to the point of finding my flight.  The options are to change flights or cancel flight.  I know not to push cancel flights, but am a little hesitant to punch change flights, as I don’t want to lose the great deal I have.  When people say they have “checked and received better deals”, how are they checking flights on the Holland America site without cancelling their original flights?  

Princess use the same system so you can check on flights on their website. Pick a cruise similar to yours and look for the correct dates and airports. Princess allow you to search without booking.

I did this and found out that my flights had gone down in price and then checked them on the HAL site.

Edited by DebbieMacG

I've used FlightEase a few times and there is a final confirmation screen where you have to accept/cancel the flight changes. If the new flights are not to my liking, I generally just close the browser window, which effectively terminates the session, with no changes applied. While I've  read of folks having their whole itinerary cancelled, that has never happened to me and I've rebooked at least half of my FlightEase trips over the last 5-7 years. 

I've been doing this lately (also a first time FlightEase user) and you can pull up your flights, then go to the "change flights" tab - see what comes us and if you don't want to change, just close down and keep the fights you have. I too was thrilled with flights I was able to reserve for Premium Economy altho to he honest, I'm not 100% sure what class I am in on some of the flights - I think some are actually Economy Comfort, not the Premium Economy which is MUCH better but on the most taxing flight, it is truly Premium Economy.

Please be aware that in the event of a flight change, you need to contact your cruise line.

Flight Ease (or other similar cruise line booked flights) do not automatically update your airline arrival information.

Ten or twenty minutes is not a concern; however, connecting airport changes are.

Ground staff may be looking for you at carousel 1 when your are now arriving at 9 for instance.

David

Edited by DAllenTCY