Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Normie22

How to request bed setup on Carnival Breeze.

Recommended Posts

I have my cruise booked for my family of 4 in two rooms. How do I request a king setup in one room and twin in the other? I've looked around the site but i cant seem to find where to request this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will be asked whether you want 2 twins or a king when you complete your online check-in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Normie22 said:

I have my cruise booked for my family of 4 in two rooms. How do I request a king setup in one room and twin in the other? I've looked around the site but i cant seem to find where to request this. 

Go to cruise manager.  Click on image.png.f5702482b6ea87386e23550d9e3c764b.png

 

then scroll down and you will see each of your rooms just click on image.png.461a8fac5a47d952987fbeec266f30b5.png

 

Also, you can wait until onboard and ask the room steward to switch it to how you want.  On our last cruise we thought we wanted the room one way and realized it was better another.  They were happy to switch it.  Happy sailing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Normie22 said:

I have my cruise booked for my family of 4 in two rooms. How do I request a king setup in one room and twin in the other? I've looked around the site but i cant seem to find where to request this. 

Tell your TA or PVP to do it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughly at 90 days out when you do your online check in you can specify bed set up.  

Edited by tkportersat
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 11:31 PM, ncovert said:

Go to cruise manager.  Click on image.png.f5702482b6ea87386e23550d9e3c764b.png

 

then scroll down and you will see each of your rooms just click on image.png.461a8fac5a47d952987fbeec266f30b5.png

 

Also, you can wait until onboard and ask the room steward to switch it to how you want.  On our last cruise we thought we wanted the room one way and realized it was better another.  They were happy to switch it.  Happy sailing!

Done and thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish you well with a bed configuration request.  We cruise Carnival a lot and for everything they do well we find that they get a grade of "F" for bed configuration.  Almost always it is not as we ask at booking.

So the Steward, on the busiest day of his week has to change it.  They always do and with a smile!  We have talked with Stewards and the word does not filter down to them.   Housekeeping supervisors say the same and have shown us their orders.  We love Carnival and the product they give us but they fail in this one area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GLCM GUY said:

I wish you well with a bed configuration request.  We cruise Carnival a lot and for everything they do well we find that they get a grade of "F" for bed configuration.  Almost always it is not as we ask at booking.

So the Steward, on the busiest day of his week has to change it.  They always do and with a smile!  We have talked with Stewards and the word does not filter down to them.   Housekeeping supervisors say the same and have shown us their orders.  We love Carnival and the product they give us but they fail in this one area.

Agree totally. Always have to get it changed on board on day 1 although we set it up on line beforehand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GLCM GUY said:

I wish you well with a bed configuration request.  We cruise Carnival a lot and for everything they do well we find that they get a grade of "F" for bed configuration.  Almost always it is not as we ask at booking.

So the Steward, on the busiest day of his week has to change it.  They always do and with a smile!  We have talked with Stewards and the word does not filter down to them.   Housekeeping supervisors say the same and have shown us their orders.  We love Carnival and the product they give us but they fail in this one area.

 

I've been on 6 Carnival cruises, and never once had the bed not configured how it was requested on checking in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TTU cruiser said:

 

I've been on 6 Carnival cruises, and never once had the bed not configured how it was requested on checking in.

 

You probably want what they expect. I need my own space so I want them separated. They don't expect that so they leave them together every time, though I have stated for them to be separated. I have been on 11 Carnival cruises and I think it was the way I specified when I arrived once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...