Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
N7786W Flyer

Is Anyone Else Having Trouble with the "Manage My Cruise" on Carnival's Website?

Recommended Posts

I put a cruise on 48 hours courtesy hold earlier today and, after discussing it with the wife, am now ready to pay our deposit to hold our cabin.  However, whenever I try to go to the "Manage My Cruise" tab on the Carnival Website, I get an error message saying either my browser sent a "Bad Request" (I get this message using Firefox) or nothing happens at all.

 

I've tried a couple of different browsers, but to no avail.  Best I can remember, this problem has existed...at least for me...since around 11am this morning...and after trying again just now, I still can't get in to make a payment.

 

Anyone else having this issue?

 

Garnett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried calling Carnival? That might be the way to go. But honestly, I know nothing about this "48 hour courtesy hold." Sorry. That's the best suggestion I can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had the same issue.  I cleared my browser history and it seemed to resolve the issue, but the site is still acting weird.  Like Joe said, I would call to make payment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t been able to get to my documents since late last night. I haven’t tried anything but my phone because it is not time sensitive for me but you are not the only one experiencing the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was having the same problem earlier using chrome after i made our booking. i called carnival and they suggested using a different browser. so i tried firefox and got right in. still can't get in on chrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, adventuredancer said:

i was having the same problem earlier using chrome after i made our booking. i called carnival and they suggested using a different browser. so i tried firefox and got right in. still can't get in on chrome.

 

Unfortunately, I've tried both Firefox and Chrome and neither work for me.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

 

Garnett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue here and I really don't want to download a new browser.  They will have it fixed in no time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use Safari on my iPad and iPhone, without any trouble today, and Chrome on our desktop. We didn't have any problem there either  when I checked mid day.  I read on a Facebook page that someone else was having trouble on her laptop, so hopefully all will be fine by tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I'm having the same problem since yesterday morning (I'm using Firefox, on my desktop). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll bet the Carnival IT people are pulling their hair out, trying to fix the issue, since it's not isolated to browser, or O/S, as so many people are having trouble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use chrome and when I have problems on Carnival's site I hit the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner and select desktop site, works for me. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I have been having a problem for almost two weeks.  I login to my cruise manager click on complete my docs and just get a carnival logo and an X at the top with the rest of the screen blank.  Called tech support week ago Monday, after trying different browsers.  they said they would get back to me within 24 tp 48 hours.  I called them back this past Monday and the tech said it had be escalated, try giving it until Wednesday  Tried again today, same thing.  even tried clearing firefox of all cookies and  cache data.  Nope.  guess I will call them tomorrow to get a status

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Chrome this should work...

 

1) Click the 3 dots in top right.

2) Click on Advanced on the left.

3) Click on Privacy and security on the left.

4) Click on Site Settings on the right.

5) Click on Cookies and site data on the right.

6) Click on See all cookies and site date on the right.

7) Search for Carnival in the top right.

8 ) Delete all the cookies related to the Carnival site.

9) Close and re-open Chrome and log into the Carnival site.

 

Hopefully that helps some people.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mallow said:

For Chrome this should work...

 

1) Click the 3 dots in top right.

2) Click on Advanced on the left.

3) Click on Privacy and security on the left.

4) Click on Site Settings on the right.

5) Click on Cookies and site data on the right.

6) Click on See all cookies and site date on the right.

7) Search for Carnival in the top right.

8 ) Delete all the cookies related to the Carnival site.

9) Close and re-open Chrome and log into the Carnival site.

 

Hopefully that helps some people.

 

 

 

 

Thanks!  Works for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, N7786W Flyer said:

I put a cruise on 48 hours courtesy hold earlier today and, after discussing it with the wife, am now ready to pay our deposit to hold our cabin.  However, whenever I try to go to the "Manage My Cruise" tab on the Carnival Website, I get an error message saying either my browser sent a "Bad Request" (I get this message using Firefox) or nothing happens at all.

 

I've tried a couple of different browsers, but to no avail.  Best I can remember, this problem has existed...at least for me...since around 11am this morning...and after trying again just now, I still can't get in to make a payment.

 

Anyone else having this issue?

 

Garnett

I'm getting a bad request message this afternoon trying to look at excursions. Not sure if it's related...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had problems a few hours ago using both Firefox & Chrome.  Finally logged into IE and had no problem.  Go figure.  I stopped using IE for Carnival because I could never get in that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, Mallow said:

For Chrome this should work...

 

1) Click the 3 dots in top right.

2) Click on Advanced on the left.

3) Click on Privacy and security on the left.

4) Click on Site Settings on the right.

5) Click on Cookies and site data on the right.

6) Click on See all cookies and site date on the right.

7) Search for Carnival in the top right.

8 ) Delete all the cookies related to the Carnival site.

9) Close and re-open Chrome and log into the Carnival site.

 

Hopefully that helps some people.

 

 

 

This worked for me, thank you !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 9:43 AM, Ak4n3 said:

 

Thanks!  Works for me!

 

On 11/7/2019 at 8:44 AM, Mallow said:

For Chrome this should work...

 

1) Click the 3 dots in top right.

2) Click on Advanced on the left.

3) Click on Privacy and security on the left.

4) Click on Site Settings on the right.

5) Click on Cookies and site data on the right.

6) Click on See all cookies and site date on the right.

7) Search for Carnival in the top right.

8 ) Delete all the cookies related to the Carnival site.

9) Close and re-open Chrome and log into the Carnival site.

 

Hopefully that helps some people.

 

 

 

Thank you -- solved my problem as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...