Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
petlady7

British email for shareholder benefit

Recommended Posts

Hi , does anybody  know what the british email address is to send proof of shares to claim shareholder benefit please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is the same thing as the US, there isn't any email available. Your options are to send it or fax it. I put the that information on the bottom. The information is from the 2018 form I used. Good luck.

 

In the UK

Fax: 02380 657509  Mail: Carnival UK, Carnival House100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, Hampshire SO15 1ST United Kingdom

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your reply but I have found it , for anybody else that is interested here it is

shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com , looks like it would apply to all countries

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, petlady7 said:

Thank you for your reply but I have found it , for anybody else that is interested here it is

shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com , looks like it would apply to all countries

 

Correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be great if anyone in the U.S. can report success using the email.

 

I'd do it myself but everything booked for '20 already has the shareholder benefit applied.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, petlady7 said:

Thank you for your reply but I have found it , for anybody else that is interested here it is

shareholderbenefits@carnivalukgroup.com , looks like it would apply to all countries

 

If your shareholder benefit isn't applied within a short time after you send your email, I suggest you phone to see what is happening. I have read that in USA, all requests for the benefit have to be posted or faxed and the same applies in Australia. Emails are not accepted for a request for this benefit. The reason given is "privacy concerns".

Edited by Aus Traveller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jondfk said:

It would be great if anyone in the U.S. can report success using the email.

I'd do it myself but everything booked for '20 already has the shareholder benefit applied.

I don't know what months your 2020 cruises will be but I have struck a hurdle applying for the benefit here in Australia. Finally, nearly two months after I faxed the request (followed by a few phone calls and an email) I have the benefit applied for a cruise in December. 😊There was no explanation on why it was not done earlier - other than on one phone call I was told they were "working through the requests" and if my cruise was in a couple of weeks' time, they would do mine soon.

 

The Princess rep said couldn't apply it to my cruises in 2020 because the Brokerage Statement would be more than three months old at the time of the first cruise in February. I was told I have to apply less than three months before the cruise (with a new Brokerage Statement), but more than three weeks before the cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

The Princess rep said couldn't apply it to my cruises in 2020 because the Brokerage Statement would be more than three months old at the time of the first cruise in February. I was told I have to apply less than three months before the cruise (with a new Brokerage Statement), but more than three weeks before the cruise.

 

That used to be the rule in the USA, but when Princess started requiring shore excursions booked before the cruise to be paid for at the time of booking they started to allow the Stockholder OBC to be applied earlier so that the OBC could be used towards paying for the excursions.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is so interesting “Caribill” to read, because Princess has told me the same thing that “Aus Traveller” mentioned.  And I had two cruises booked within a month (One is September and one in October) and they wanted new brokerage statements each month!  Kind of redundant, especially when they could easily see how long we have had the stock certificates.  I do wish they could take scanned emails so I don’t have to run to staples and fax them the paperwork, but at the end of the day, always worth the trouble to get the extra OBC! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, donnag22 said:

That is so interesting “Caribill” to read, because Princess has told me the same thing that “Aus Traveller” mentioned.  And I had two cruises booked within a month (One is September and one in October) and they wanted new brokerage statements each month!  Kind of redundant, especially when they could easily see how long we have had the stock certificates.  I do wish they could take scanned emails so I don’t have to run to staples and fax them the paperwork, but at the end of the day, always worth the trouble to get the extra OBC! 🙂

 

No need to run to Staples or anywhere else to send that FAX.

 

Just use http://www.email2fax.com/SendFreeFax.php       which allows you to send two free FAXes from your computer a day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 11:37 PM, caribill said:

 

No need to run to Staples or anywhere else to send that FAX.

 

Just use http://www.email2fax.com/SendFreeFax.php       which allows you to send two free FAXes from your computer a day.

 

Thank you so much for the link! I will definitely give this a try next time! 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...