I saw a notice from PTZtv that the Port of Palm Beach had been added to their web cams.  Surely is a good view from what I have seen thus far!

I try to click on their advertisers when I see some that interest me because I believe, in doing so, provides revenue that helps to support their Company and service.

20 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

I saw a notice from PTZtv that the Port of Palm Beach had been added to their web cams.  Surely is a good view from what I have seen thus far!

I try to click on their advertisers when I see some that interest me because I believe, in doing so, provides revenue that helps to support their Company and service.

I cannot get the Port of Palm Beach web cam. I click on it and Port Canaveral comes up. Only the Palm Beach Inlet shows on a different cam. Any suggestions? What might I be doing wrong?

3 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

I cannot get the Port of Palm Beach web cam. I click on it and Port Canaveral comes up. Only the Palm Beach Inlet shows on a different cam. Any suggestions? What might I be doing wrong?

I just clicked onto the Palm Beach web cam and saw the Grand Classica sailing through the inlet.  This is a view that I have not seen before.  The only time that I have accessed this web cam was when it was pointed at the dock where Grand Celebration was located.  Maybe, like the Fort Lauderdale web cam, the camera rotates for a variety of views when it is operating.  But, why you would see Port Canaveral?  I have no idea.  Sorry that I cannot help you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...