Chef's Table on the Majesty

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, we did it, and it was in a very tight, small room, off the Main Dining Room. 

It was better than the dark, sparsely decorated room we had off the Solarium Bistro on Harmony.😂😂

Sherri🙂

5 hours ago, robandana said:

Totally agree! Best ones in the fleet! (Jewel, Serenade, Brilliance and Radiance)

That’s great to know, as I have booked it for my Jewel cruise in February! Dianne

On 11/8/2019 at 2:45 PM, Milwaukee Eight said:

We did MJ when she was in PC. Matter of fact we did it twice. We were happy both times. We were able to get a good price on boarding day for that evening. 

How much of a discount? We were going to pre-book, but maybe its better to book first day?

On 11/8/2019 at 7:46 PM, sjb317 said:

It was better than the dark, sparsely decorated room we had off the Solarium Bistro on Harmony.😂😂

Sherri🙂

I thought that seem like a strange location to put chef‘s table.  Just a curtained area of the solarium. 

We were seated from dinner not far from the staging area.

m

1 minute ago, blueridgemama said:

It seems the Chefs Table on Oasis of the Seas is in the suites lounge area. Is that correct? If so is it pretty noisy?

Yes, between the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen.  Not as noisy as on a landing in the MDR, but not real quiet either.  Still, one of the better Chef's Table experiences.

Just now, Host Clarea said:

Yes, between the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen.  Not as noisy as on a landing in the MDR, but not real quiet either.  Still, one of the better Chef's Table experiences.

Thanks, good to know. I think we are going to wait and try getting a discount on board.

21 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I thought that seem like a strange location to put chef‘s table.  Just a curtained area of the solarium. 

We were seated from dinner not far from the staging area.

m

It was a strange experience.  I felt like we were on a set for a horror movie.  We had the drapes all around and the table was covered with a black table cloth.  The only lighting in the room was a lamp in the corner and a very cheap looking candelabra with eight battery operated tea lights.  During the dinner, the tea lights went out, one at a time. By the end, they were all out, and we just had the light from the corner.  It was very weird.😂

Sherri🙂

Edited by sjb317

6 minutes ago, sjb317 said:

It was a strange experience.  I felt like we were on a set for a horror movie.  We had the drapes all around and the table was covered with a black table cloth.  The only lighting in the room was a lamp in the corner and a very cheap looking candelabra with eight battery operated tea lights.  During the dinner, the tea lights went out, one at a time. By the end, they were all out, and we just had the light from the corner.  It was very weird.😂

Sherri🙂

Thanks for the description. I don’t think I made it clear in my post, and it was too late to edit, we were not at chef’s table but having dinner in the solarium.
m