Pool Towel Charges

bala1130

On 11/8/2019 at 7:09 PM, bala1130 said:

I've never had a problem with charges only my statement for pool towels not turned in.  But if you do have charges at the end of your cruise can you get them removed by going to Guest Services with a story, or is Royal firm on these charges?  There must be families out there with teenages who leave them behind when they are done at the pool.  I've always wondered this...

I have had problems with charges for towels that I know I turned in because I specifically handed them to an attendant and still ended up getting charged for them.  I got two towels for me and my husband. I was talking to a family that was behind me in line. I guess the attendant thought they were part of my party and must have put some other towels on my account. I saw the woman hand the guy her seapass, so I thought it was all separated.   I tried telling them I had only checked out towels one day early on the cruise and I turned those back in.  ( I ended up buying some other towels when we were on St. Thomas because we forgot to check out towels when we left the ship, and I used those towels for the rest of the cruise.)  Try as I might, they never would remove the charges.   They actually charged me for 4 never turned in.  I guess they just thought the people behind me that day were part of my party. I don't know.