Silver Shadow Review

MBP&O2/O

1 hour ago, worldtraveller99 said:

Such a brilliant video! Glad people could sit outside in Alaska and not be cold?

Thanks, It was 27/28 most of the trip world traveller. I Didn't expect to come back from Alaska with a tan!

Anyone that likes the video please subscribe to my youtube channel and help me get to the magic 100 subscribers!

Thanks for the feedback that assists in understanding the loyalty that the Silversea product commands among you in relation to our upcoming cruise this February on Muse.

Muse, being quite new and offering facilities and options that are not available on the smaller ships, sounds promising! I will surely report back when we have completed our 2 week Sydney to Sydney cruise. We have already made some dining reservations online. The itinerary is wonderful.

Happy and healthy sailing!

Edited by markham
  • Like 1

Markham- we just completed a 2 week cruise on the Muse and also cruised on the Spirit in June- we thoroughly enjoyed both ships! We love the size- not too big, not too small.

When we tried Seabourn’s Encore after experiences on its smaller ships we were very disappointed in the experience. It  seemed as if the additional demand of more passengers and less deck space was too much for the crew. Silversea seems to have managed the increased load without service issues and the ship’s design handles the additional passengers without feeling cramped.

The dining options are more varied and the menu and wine quality is high- you may pay more $$$$ for Silversea but we feel it is worth every penny- enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 5:52 AM, markham said:

Thanks for the feedback that assists in understanding the loyalty that the Silversea product commands among you in relation to our upcoming cruise this February on Muse.

Muse, being quite new and offering facilities and options that are not available on the smaller ships, sounds promising! I will surely report back when we have completed our 2 week Sydney to Sydney cruise. We have already made some dining reservations online. The itinerary is wonderful.

Happy and healthy sailing!

Markham - you certainly will not have to worry about a Retreat area on the Muse.

On 11/27/2019 at 6:05 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

Anyone that likes the video please subscribe to my youtube channel and help me get to the magic 100 subscribers!

It's the 1000 you need to get to so you can broadcast live! (They changed it recently..... )Though there are workarounds. I'm  certainly going to do that on the final Wind sailing up the Thames before she is cloudified next August. (I'm going to have so many dji action, gopro and phones mounted all around for that one...... It really will be a special homecoming!).... Hopefully we can bring on the kids and partners once at Tower Bridge..... And they can take our suitcases home with them so we can walk over to London Bridge station the next day for a 16 minute train stress free train journey home. Wishful thinking no doubt... There's nothing quite like thinking ahead and cunning plans!