Crown and Anchor Question

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

There is supposed to be C&A oriented trivia, but I've rarely seen it.  Another one of those perks that Royal touts when it's introduced, disappears over time, but no one updates the website.

We had a trivia during Diamond Hours on Majesty a few years ago....it was all sort of weird questions that many of the long time cruisers would know just from having cruised quite a lot.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

There is supposed to be C&A oriented trivia, but I've rarely seen it.  Another one of those perks that Royal touts when it's introduced, disappears over time, but no one updates the website.

They had the C&A trivia on several of my cruises (over 7 nights, in the Caribbean / didn't happen on my Europe, short Bahamas/Bermuda cruises). It isn't limited to just C&A members. I like it (and usually win). Pretty easy questions like first ship, how many flowriders, etc.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I've never heard of it or read it in any of our C&A perks/benefits letters. Maybe next cruise. Learn something new everyday. 😵

Edited by davekathy

The Top Tier event gives you a chance to see the officers as they are introduced, not necessarily that you meet them.

And they will have drawing for bottles of wine.

Our last cruise, we overflowed (beyond standing room only) the theater on Grandeur.  I think something like 3/4 of the people on board were Platinum or higher. 34 Pinnacles.  And on a ship carrying 2200. 😄