Cruise Critic Community
maryhou

where to find OBC

If the OBC has already been entered into Carnival's system, you should be able to see it when you click on the "Print Documents" icon.

Go to the "Cruise Manager", click on "Planner" and then "Print Documents".  From there, click on the "Print General Information" box, and then "Print".  This should generate a .pdf document that you can review.  Your OBC should be on the second page directly under the "Itemized Charges" box.

Garnett

40 minutes ago, N7786W Flyer said:

If the OBC has already been entered into Carnival's system, you should be able to see it when you click on the "Print Documents" icon.

Go to the "Cruise Manager", click on "Planner" and then "Print Documents".  From there, click on the "Print General Information" box, and then "Print".  This should generate a .pdf document that you can review.  Your OBC should be on the second page directly under the "Itemized Charges" box.

Garnett

Thanks !!  I just checked there and neither of our rooms have it.  Should I be concerned?  We sail 12/28

I have to say that I haven't used a travel agent in decades.  That said, I THINK some travel agents don't enter the OBC until closer to the cruise. 

Regardless, it can't hurt to call them and inquire as to the timing of the OBC being put into the system.

Garnett

I would definitely call your TA. We just cruised on the Liberty last week and our OBC was always listed with the payment details right from when we made the reservation.

Thanks for your replies.  Emailed TA and they said they post them 1-2 weeks before cruise.  Have a great day !!

Not sure if this is worked the same way, as I never use a TA, but I redeem reward points for OBC with my Carnival Mastercard, and it NEVER shows up in my planner/account. But when I board the ship, there are notices on the desk of all the OBC I have.