2021/2022 schedule is SLOOOOWLY starting to be released - please compile all findings/releases in this thread only

mikkelhansen

10 hours ago, CoconutOne said:

I would be surprised if they don't put Edge in Alaska. That's one of the few places where the IV could really shine.

I hope they don't replace Millennium with one of those new ships for the cruise-tours in Alaska.  We were planning to do one in 2021, but are not interested doing it on one of the new ships.

when i called Celebrity this past Tuesday, I was told 2022 from Sydney to Hawaii/TP would not be released until 11/19...it always amazes me.  Had I read this thread, I would have had an S! corner aft, but of course none are available now except deck 6...the tiny decks!  At least i was able to book an S2 aft on deck 11, most likely at a higher price too.  I could not even get a suite for 2021.  You snooze; you lose....zzzzz

On 11/16/2019 at 7:08 AM, rimmit said:

Looks like Celebrity isn’t going to follow the polar code.   Was wondering how they were gonna enforce that, and it seems there is lack of any penalizing authority to enforce it.

My understanding is that compliance with the Polar Ice Code is largely voluntary. The key element for compliance seems to be acceptance by the Arctic Council.  If this group of Arctic countries accepts the Polar Ice Code, one would expect that they would restrict access to their ports to compliant vessels. Whether or not this will happen is anybody's guess.  The Arctic countries would be the primary beneficiaries, but they would also suffer the economic costs of restricting access to their ports.  Until, and unless,  there is some definitive action from the Arctic Council, I suspect cruising in the Arctic will continue as usual.  Still, I'm planing to do an Arctic cruise in 2021 just in case.

22 hours ago, Texed said:

We booked the TP in September.  🙂

Texed...

I was barely able to get an aft suite for 2022, so I guess we will miss you by a year...darn it!  Just hope we can do the TA in 2020.  Family just has to come first, but Gary and I are not getting any younger either...do you plan on doing the Galapagos?  We have that booked for May of 2021...the prices for everything have gone up sky high!  I need to start printing more money😜

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

Texed...

..do you plan on doing the Galapagos?  We have that booked for May of 2021...the prices for everything have gone up sky high!  I need to start printing more money😜

Galapagos is on the wish list.  But, no dates are planned as yet.  🙂

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 11:46 PM, SunsetPoint said:

I hope they don't replace Millennium with one of those new ships for the cruise-tours in Alaska.  We were planning to do one in 2021, but are not interested doing it on one of the new ships.

Celebrity would most likely upgauge from Millennium to a Solstice Class for the North/South Alaska sailings over going to an Edge Class.  If/When they bring an Edge class to Alaska it will go on the 7nt roundtrip Seattle run before any other, as that was first itinerary to get upgauged to a Solstice Class.

2 hours ago, Lastdance said:

Texed...

..do you plan on doing the Galapagos?  We have that booked for May of 2021...the prices for everything have gone up sky high!  I need to start printing more money😜

Which ship in Galapagos did you book?

On 11/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, DebInAntigua said:

On the Edge now and just visited the Future Cruise desk. A little birdie told me that the Alaska, Europe and transatlantics will be released on the 19th!

Still only seeing Galapagos. 😞 Either the little birdie was wrong or the release will be later as opposed to at opening (or midnight).

So in a TA site there are already all the European 2021 itineraries.

For the Mediterranean 2021 season the info I see on the TA site is the following:

Celebrity Infinity from Civitavecchia and Venice doing the regular 7 night cruises to the Adriatic and a new 12 day Greek Islands cruise which includes new port of calls Thessaloniki and the small island of Hydra!

Celebrity Constellation from Venice, Civitavecchia and Barcelona doing 9/10/13 day cruises to the Greek Islands (new port of call Zante), Western Med and the Adriatic.

Celebrity Edge from Civitavecchia doing 10 night cruises to the Adriatic and 11 night cruises to the Greek Islands and Turkey (call at Istanbul)

Celebrity Apex from Barcelona doing 7 night cruises to Western Med and 12 night cruises to the Greek Islands.

Celebrity Reflection returns in September and October to do the regular Holy Land itinerary (3 11/12 night cruises).

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

1 hour ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

So in a TA site there are already all the European 2021 itineraries.

For the Mediterranean 2021 season the info I see on the TA site is the following:

Celebrity Infinity from Civitavecchia and Venice doing the regular 7 night cruises to the Adriatic and a new 12 day Greek Islands cruise which includes new port of calls Thessaloniki and the small island of Hydra!

Celebrity Constellation from Venice, Civitavecchia and Barcelona doing 9/10/13 day cruises to the Greek Islands (new port of call Zante), Western Med and the Adriatic.

Celebrity Edge from Civitavecchia doing 10 night cruises to the Adriatic and 11 night cruises to the Greek Islands and Turkey (call at Istanbul)

Celebrity Apex from Barcelona doing 7 night cruises to Western Med and 12 night cruises to the Greek Islands.

Celebrity Reflection returns in September and October to do the regular Holy Land itinerary (3 11/12 night cruises).

Thank you for sharing this info, It's Unbelievable that third-party websites (TA) already show the 2021 European itineraries and Celebrity shows nothing

Edited by gerelmx

19 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Thank you for sharing this info, It's Unbelievable that third-party websites (TA) already show the 2021 European itineraries and Celebrity shows nothing

If you're lucky enough to know which ones to look at. I looked at the 2 I am aware of and they only have Galapagos as well. 😞

28 minutes ago, lamondys said:

2021 Europe and Alaska itineraries are for me on X website now

Yeah. Kinda bummed at the offerings over my birthday. The one I would be most interested in is round trip from Venice and I've been there and it was not a great experience. 😞 The other one is more Croatia and Slovenia than Italy or Greece - never had any real desire to go there...

Time to rethink this one. Ugh.

1 hour ago, lamondys said:

2021 Europe and Alaska itineraries are for me on X website now

Thank you for posting this!

Woo hoo!  Booked the Connie 13 night Med/Adriadic  for May 2021! 

This replaces my redeployed/cancelled by X Suez canal cruise, so I have a ridiculous amount of OBC as compensation.   As upset as I was at the time it was cancelled, I'm pretty happy with the outcome :)

Thank goodness for nice cruise critic members who keep us all updated :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

waiting for the 2021 Iceland & Greenland Cruise

We booked New Zealand for October 2021, but I'm unpatiently waiting to see if they have an Iceland/Greenland sailing over the summer like there is for 2020.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, If only said:

The Europe prices are astronomical for summer & fall of 2021 plus all the good cabins have already been given to groups.  It’s very disappointing.

This is the first year I've actually booked upon release of the new itineraries.  I usually just look at the offerings and pick a few to keep tabs on.  I'm usually able to book one down the line at a reasonable price.  I've always found Celebrity's release prices for Europe to be astronomical.  After a number of months pricing will start to drop.  I wouldn't worry about cabins being sold out.  At release, sometimes not every category of cabin is released for sale.  Keeping checking back.