Princess Survey

leck57

In the past I have completed surveys sent by Princess following each cruise. Today I have received an email which looks legit with a survey link attached and asking me to keep the questions confidential. There is a link attached or the option to cut and paste another link in to my browser. The email has come from Princess Cruises <noreply@qemailserver.com 

These days I'm wary of clicking on any link or site I'm not aware of and the email address is different to other emails I receive from Princess.

Is anyone aware of this email address and whether it is legit. Otherwise I'll delete.

Thanks to anyone that can assist.

I got one today as well. Didn't do the survey yet. I previously had one like this (couldn't tell you if it was the from the same email though) and it was regarding authors, book signings and cocktail parties with the authors during the cruise. I think the author was a female, but don't remember her name.

Thanks for the two replies to date. I'm not keen to open the link until/if I know it is real. If not these things may introduce malware and other stuff to your pc. The trouble is these things look so authentic it is hard to tell. A bloke at work had a program to run links through and see if they were spam but he was a pc wizz.  

2 hours ago, screamingreen said:

Just took the survey I got and it was the same as Victory. . . about the medallion cruise features.

Can you please do me a favour and confirm it came from the same email address i mentioned in my opening post. Cheers.

I took the survey, about Medallion features, there were no questions that needed 'personal information' from me. So I assume it is safe. BTW I stated 'No Interest' to most questions and commented that problems I'd heard of with Ocean Ready deterred me from downloading etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tedferg said:

I took the survey, about Medallion features, there were no questions that needed 'personal information' from me. So I assume it is safe. BTW I stated 'No Interest' to most questions and commented that problems I'd heard of with Ocean Ready deterred me from downloading etc.

I also put no interest in most categories. In the comments I stated I reluctantly booked cruise because I don't like Princess collecting info on me

Our next cruise is not until December 1, but if I get a survey I will be reluctant to fulfill it.  Princess has more than enough information about me already and if I use Ocean Medallion on my cruise, they will know even more (what activities I like, what I drink, how much time I spend out of cabin, etc).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jangor said:

Our next cruise is not until December 1, but if I get a survey I will be reluctant to fulfill it.  Princess has more than enough information about me already and if I use Ocean Medallion on my cruise, they will know even more (what activities I like, what I drink, how much time I spend out of cabin, etc).

Same here.

If they want me to fill out a survey then give me $10 OBC for ny next cruise and I'll consider it. 😏

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, I Love Cruising 3 said:

Same here.

If they want me to fill out a survey then give me $10 OBC for ny next cruise and I'll consider it. 😏

I got $ 50 OBC for attending a discussion group 45 minute session about the OM on our last cruise ..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, senior lady said:

I get them all the time. They are legit, and I've actually seen them implement some of the answers I've given

Please name one.

11 hours ago, voljeep said:

I got $ 50 OBC for attending a discussion group 45 minute session about the OM on our last cruise ..

Was it by special invitation or was it open to everyone?

What ship?

2 hours ago, I Love Cruising 3 said:

Please name one.

Was it by special invitation or was it open to everyone?

What ship?

Special invitation only ... on CB ... in May (first cruise after drydock )

got email from Princess asking if I wanted to be a part of a discussion group , replied yes, then about a week or so later got another email  stating I had been picked ... totally about the OM, and I was part of a group of 10-12 all platinum level cruisers ... some other groups were 1st time cruisers, family cruises, group cruising, etc

how did we hear about medallion

did we board with it

used it

plan on using it

cruise based on if ship was OM ready when booked

future cruise based on OM experience

recommend OM experience to others

things like that

For those who have not seen recent survey, all questions were similar to voljeep's above. All Medallion related and which aspects of Medallion are important to you on a scale of 0 - 10. I gave 0 to most but admitted I had never been on a Medallion cruise. My new car has keyless entry, push button start, lock doors on walk away - no big deal at first be starting to like it. I assume Medallion ease of opening door and not needing to show card in bar might be useful but cannot see us using the App and other features.