What is a good price for "Surf and Stream" for two devices for a 5 night cruise?  My cruise planner is showing a sale price of $22.79.  Is that a good price?  

We usually get Surf and Steam package for ONE device and share it but this time I think TWO devices would be easier for us to manage.  I don't think we can text each other if we only have the ONE device package right?

Not interested in a drink package or drink/internet package.

Thanks for you input!

3 minutes ago, banditoo said:

I am curious as to whether the prepurchased 'discounted' internet package offers are in fact better than prices available once on ship? We would just need a basic 1 device package as won't be doing any streaming. 

Yes buying in advance is cheaper for most people. Black Friday is coming up so that could be a good time to purchase.

24 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Yes buying in advance is cheaper for most people. Black Friday is coming up so that could be a good time to purchase.

Though might be changing, on board 3 weeks ago Surf and Stream for was $10.99 for one... But most likely a fluke

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 12:31 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Though might be changing, on board 3 weeks ago Surf and Stream for was $10.99 for one... But most likely a fluke

Thanks all.  I think I will wait for Black Friday and see the price.  We usually share a one device package but going to splurge this time and get 2 devices.

$10.99 for one device was a good price.  We normally sail 5-night cruises and the cheapest I have seen was $11.99.

2 hours ago, FrannyK said:

Thanks all.  I think I will wait for Black Friday and see the price.  We usually share a one device package but going to splurge this time and get 2 devices.

$10.99 for one device was a good price.  We normally sail 5-night cruises and the cheapest I have seen was $11.99.

Agree, Good Hunting!

The Black Friday price is the best I've seen so far.  I've already booked, cancelled and rebooked twice.  I'd book with the Black Friday deal.  If it goes down more you can do like I did and cancel and rebook at the cheaper price.