Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Scrapnana

ms Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades November 17, 2019

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, mvaughn11 said:

We will be on her next Sunday! Bon voyage!

AD5C84F9-297D-4152-9BF2-77B6B7EF8BEE.jpeg

 

She's a nice ship with much art work that I found unusual.  Be sure to patronize the NY Deli and Pizza station.  Deli sandwiches and pizzas that I enjoyed.  Sel de Mar is a winner as well for a fine dining experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mvaughn11 said:

We will be on her next Sunday! Bon voyage!

 

And I'll be on Koningsdam next Sunday - be interesting to see which twin heads out first 😉

 

Sue/WDW1972

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

 

She's a nice ship with much art work that I found unusual.  Be sure to patronize the NY Deli and Pizza station.  Deli sandwiches and pizzas that I enjoyed.  Sel de Mar is a winner as well for a fine dining experience.

Thank you rkacruiser! Those all sound wonderful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the NS sailed out yesterday, I watched from the Water Taxi stop under the 17th Street bridge.  She looked awesome making the turn into the channel.Iwish was on for another week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way I just looked out the window and there are three ships in today A Princess ship, a  Royal Caribbeab ship and a Celebrity ship are in Port Everglades today.

Edited by Himself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Himself said:

By the way I just looked out the window and there are three ships in today A Princess ship, a  Royal Caribbeab ship and a Celebrity ship are in Port Everglades today.

 

35 minutes ago, Himself said:

As the NS sailed out yesterday, I watched from the Water Taxi stop under the 17th Street bridge.  She looked awesome making the turn into the channel.Iwish was on for another week.

Is it any warmer in Fort Lauderdale today?  If you had been on another week I would have been waving at you from Crystal Serenity.

 

Roy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rafinmd said:

It is now in the mid sixties and going higher.

Is it any warmer in Fort Lauderdale today?  If you had been on another week I would have been waving at you from Crystal Serenity.

 

Roy

The sun is out and so it is a little warmer but the air is cool.  It should be warmer by the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...