Cruise Critic Community
ukmdav1

Britannia d738

Hi all,

im new to the p&o board, as just booked on Britannia as royal Caribbean prices for 2021 are ridiculous. We are seasoned royal cruises but newbies to p&o. I have picked d738, and am hoping I have made a good choice, it was that or f730 or f731. Does anyone have any pictures or comments on that cabin?

Thank you !

Looking at the brochure all these suites have wraparound balconies. F731 is the only on situated on the starboard side.  Depends on the itinerary which way they face but generally it evens out except for long straight tracks. The suites on F deck appear to have bigger balconies.

Regards John

9 hours ago, ukmdav1 said:

Hi all,

im new to the p&o board, as just booked on Britannia as royal Caribbean prices for 2021 are ridiculous. We are seasoned royal cruises but newbies to p&o. I have picked d738, and am hoping I have made a good choice, it was that or f730 or f731. Does anyone have any pictures or comments on that cabin?

Thank you !

Hi - if you google P and O Brittania F731 - there is a you tube video of this cabin also there was an old post on cruise critic which had some photo's of D738.   I believe the cabins on F deck are a slightly different layout to the other aft suites. Hope it helps a little.  You may also like to know that there is a smoking area  on the portside next to the live lounge.  Don't know if smoking bothers you or not but might be something to factor in .

23 minutes ago, Suebiker said:

Hi - if you google P and O Brittania F731 - there is a you tube video of this cabin also there was an old post on cruise critic which had some photo's of D738.   I believe the cabins on F deck are a slightly different layout to the other aft suites. Hope it helps a little.  You may also like to know that there is a smoking area  on the portside next to the live lounge.  Don't know if smoking bothers you or not but might be something to factor in .

Thank you! Am struggling to find the old cruise critic post on d738 through forum search. Have found the you tube on f731.

so hard, I know royal Caribbean ships like the back of my hand but this is all new!!

Hope this works - scroll down to find the photo's. Unfortunately they don't show the balcony but if you look at the photo's of the C deck suite on the same thread it shows you pictures looking down over D deck balcony.

Edited by Suebiker

Just google / I did msn U.K. search Brittania cabin 738 and a few results come up one with 5 internal photos but none of the wraparound balcony.