Central Park Balconies on Harmony?

229 and 629 are the double wide balconies. John&LaLa posted a picture of one side on one of their recent reports. There’s a table with two chairs on one side and two lounge chairs on the other. I’m booked in 10229 for Feb 2020, so if deck 12 is similar, I can share the bed orientation.

7 hours ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Booked this Harmony 10/31/21 TA the day after returning from the Brilliance TA. Originally booked a CP balcony on deck 10 but with all this talk about the larger balcony cabins, switched to 12229. Will I regret moving to deck 12?  Is this definitely one with the double wide balcony? And anyone know the bed position. The Rep at Royal said it’s in the middle of the csbin😳😂

All the 229’ s have the bed by the balcony 

All the 629’s have the bed by the bath 

7 hours ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Booked this Harmony 10/31/21 TA the day after returning from the Brilliance TA. Originally booked a CP balcony on deck 10 but with all this talk about the larger balcony cabins, switched to 12229. Will I regret moving to deck 12?  Is this definitely one with the double wide balcony? And anyone know the bed position. The Rep at Royal said it’s in the middle of the csbin😳😂

Hard to say bed position for sure as there are no connecting staterooms nor sofa beds in that section to determine a pair of staterooms.

8 hours ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Oops, youre right above me. So if you are noisy be prepared to hear about it on CC.😉

Downside of ×29 cabins is they are next to a pantry. Noise during daytime.

IMAG7170.thumb.jpg.29c3411dd50d09fe550183edcc8a8900.jpg

Balcony makes up for it

20191001_113238.thumb.jpg.d7574a0f15cf370df6d4066d9aad76d2.jpg

This was 12229 on Oasis 

Edited by John&LaLa

We'll be in a Central Park balcony in January--I've been a little hesitant because I love seeing the ocean, but since we were paying for six people--three cabins--the extra for ocean facing balconies added up to almost $400 per person.

This all has made me feel better, but I still know I will miss seeing the ocean.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Oops, youre right above me. So if you are noisy be prepared to hear about it on CC.😉

Downside of ×29 cabins is they are next to a pantry. Noise during daytime.

IMAG7170.thumb.jpg.29c3411dd50d09fe550183edcc8a8900.jpg

Balcony makes up for it

20191001_113238.thumb.jpg.d7574a0f15cf370df6d4066d9aad76d2.jpg

This was 12229 on Oasis 

Thank you!  I think we made the right decision!   It looks like on Harmony, the deck 12 229 has a cabin next to it, not a pantry.  I'm hoping it still has the double size balcony.

Edited by jerseygirl3
1 hour ago, jerseygirl3 said:

We've booked cabin 12229 on Harmony.  I've heard the 229 and 629 cabins have larger balconies.  Is this the same on Harmony?  Because it appears on deck 12 there is a cabin next to it, so I'm wondering if the balcony is extended?

1 hour ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Thank you!  I think we made the right decision!   It looks like on Harmony, the deck 12 229 has a cabin next to it, not a pantry.  I'm hoping it still has the double size balcony.

Yes harmony and Symphony have the double balcony

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Hard to say bed position for sure as there are no connecting staterooms nor sofa beds in that section to determine a pair of staterooms.

Bob, there were a few videos posted on line confirming that the 229 cabins have the bed by the balcony and the 629 cabins have the bed by the bath.

25 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bob, there were a few videos posted on line confirming that the 229 cabins have the bed by the balcony and the 629 cabins have the bed by the bath.

Thanks Ken, I know you have probably mentioned this before, but I obviously forgot.

55 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Fairly certain.  It’s only an inside cabin that is next door. 

An inside cabin with someone else's balcony right outside?

I'd hate to have that cabin. Hope there is plenty of noise insulation in the wall.