Sugar free desserts

As a D+ on RCCL and a diabetic. IMHO, Royal Caribbean does a very poor job of offering either "Sugar Free" deserts, or if they do offer one, it always tastes awful. I believe they offer "No Sugar Added" most of the time, not "Sugar Free". I have sailed various other cruise lines in the past and I feel that "CARNIVAL" has the best "Sugar Free" deserts on the water (Just My Opinion). I have actually filled out several comment/survey cards with RCCL after my cruise is done and mentioned their sever lack of options or taste regarding their "Sugar Free" deserts and they have never even called/commented/emailed me back. They don't care..

Taste is a very subjective topic.  When I get dessert, I usually opt for the sugar-free option (that way, in my little mind, I can enjoy an evening cocktail).  Some are very good, some are not.  But, as my hubby always opts for the sugary options, he states the same - some good, some not.  Try everything and you may be pleasantly surprised

My husband's favorite part of our RC cruises is the array of no sugar added desserts offered in the windjammer each night.  There often aren't as many options in the main dining room or coastal kitchen, but there are always several low or no sugar options.  This is often his only time being able to have dessert - it is such a treat for him.  Check out windjammer!

Also - as an FYI to a previous comment - artificial sweetners aren't sugar so they will not raise blood sugar.