And good, bad or indifferent experiences in using Flight Ease. Looking at flights from Tucson to Vancouver for June Alaska cruise with HAL. Price difference is only $14 less pp as opposed to booking directly with the airline. It appears that the cost for the flights would simply be added to our final payment when due in March. Just wondering if there are any other advantages since I have always booked flights myself. Thanks for any insight or suggestions.

For round-trip domestic flights, and US to Canada flights like you are looking for, there is not much of a price difference between the major airlines and Flight Ease.   For the budget carriers like Southwest, Spirit, etc,  there is a bigger difference in price.  Flight Ease really shines when you need a one-way or open-jaw ticket to an international destination.  Those fares are far less than the same on the airline's website.   

Two very big advantages of booking ANY flight with Flight Ease is the fact that you get a confirmed reservation many months out, but you do not have to pay for the ticket until cruise final payment date, usually 75 days out.   If you get sick, divorced, or your boss says "there's no way you're leaving on a cruise", you can cancel the cruise and the air with no penalty or loss of money.  The other advantage is if your flight or connection is delayed, the ship will wait for you, up to a reasonable length of time.  After that, HAL will arrange to get you to the ship's next port, depending on flight availability.  If you book yourself, and you miss the ship, you are SOL, and will have to pay for a one-way flight yourself to catch up with the ship. 

I recently booked with Flight Ease for the first time for an overseas flight to Venice.  I booked as soon as I could and still am in shock with the low price we were able to get.  We have seats assigned (know that can change, though).  It was very easy to do and as stated previously, I love not having to pay so far out (our trip is not until 9/20).  When I verified the price by looking  at our cruise booking info, I had to pinch myself!  

1 hour ago, Bkmat said:

I recently booked with Flight Ease for the first time for an overseas flight to Venice.  I booked as soon as I could and still am in shock with the low price we were able to get.  We have seats assigned (know that can change, though).  It was very easy to do and as stated previously, I love not having to pay so far out (our trip is not until 9/20).  When I verified the price by looking  at our cruise booking info, I had to pinch myself!  

Have you read the Terms and Conditions? There is far more to a (cheap) airfare than just the dollars involved.

We used FlightEase for our recently completed Eurodam trip, only because we had received a generous air credit as part of the promotion that we booked under.  It was the first time that we had an outbound flight cancelled while we were sitting at the airport, 30 minutes before boarding, day before embarkation and needing to travel clear across the country from NJ to Vancouver CA.

Their Emergency traveler line was wonderfully helpful, explaining alternatives available to me should Air Canada be unable to re-route us to Vancouver on that specific day.  The agent who worked with me assured me "We'll get you there today, don't worry".  Thanks to the information they provided to me, when Air Canada's option was not acceptable I presented it to the gate agent and they agreed to re-book me without question.  

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again as a result.

18 hours ago, TAD2005 said:

Two very big advantages of booking ANY flight with Flight Ease is the fact that you get a confirmed reservation many months out, but you do not have to pay for the ticket until cruise final payment date, usually 75 days out.   If you get sick, divorced, or your boss says "there's no way you're leaving on a cruise", you can cancel the cruise and the air with no penalty or loss of money.  The other advantage is if your flight or connection is delayed, the ship will wait for you, up to a reasonable length of time.  After that, HAL will arrange to get you to the ship's next port, depending on flight availability.  If you book yourself, and you miss the ship, you are SOL, and will have to pay for a one-way flight yourself to catch up with the ship. 

Another big advantage:  you can cancel and rebook if you find a cheaper fare.  I booked HSV to Vancouver on Flight Ease and rebooked twice to get better flights or cheaper fare.