Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, bronbeth said:

Just a quick question:

 

Is brown rice available in Umi Uma for sushi?  Also is it available for a side dish or in Silk?

 

Thanks,

Beth

Off topic, a little bit, make sure you try the Black Cod when you visit Umi Uma.  Highlight of our meal / cruise.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bronbeth said:

Just a quick question:

 

Is brown rice available in Umi Uma for sushi?  Also is it available for a side dish or in Silk?

 

Thanks,

Beth

I've never seen brown rice used in sushi in Umi Uma, you might be able to make a special request. They do offer it as a side dish. No clue as to silk. 

Second on the Black Cod recommendation and the New Style Sashimi Scallops are my new favoritest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CINGULARONE said:

Off topic, a little bit, make sure you try the Black Cod when you visit Umi Uma.  Highlight of our meal / cruise.  


Trust me - she may be asking about the type of rice but it certainly won’t be her first visit to Umi Uma 😂

 

I suspect she’s enjoyed the Black Cod many times 

 

Glad you enjoyed it and it’s one of my favourites too 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stickman1990 said:


Trust me - she may be asking about the type of rice but it certainly won’t be her first visit to Umi Uma 😂

 

I suspect she’s enjoyed the Black Cod many times 

 

Glad you enjoyed it and it’s one of my favourites too 

 

About the Black Cod-

 

Favorite course, from my favorite restaurant, aboard my favorite cruise line.  

 

When we disembark the Symphony on December 11th it will be  the first time in more than a decade that I have NOT had another cruise planned.   What dish, what restaurant, what line, would you suggest we try.  Yes, it is a tad  suspect to book a cruise for one meal, I am looking for another exemplary course, all I can say is that I am truly a unique individual.

 

Suggestions are warmly invited.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • Register Now for Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...