Crystal Symphony, the count down is real!

thetravelsofmrsb

5 more sleeps until we are on board Crystal Symphony, to say I am excited is an understatement! I cant wait to have a champagne lush, order beef carpaccio in Prego and try the blackened cod in Umi Uma to name just a few things I am looking forward to!

This will be our sixth cruise, our first with Crystal and our second cruise sailing with a luxury line. 

I have found so many wonderful tips on these boards and have loved reading all the trip reports, especially the live updates. Thank you all so much for all the information on here! I have always found cruise critic so helpful before cruising, especially when sailing with a new cruise line. 

I also write a travel blog (just for fun) and will definitely be writing a few blog posts when I am back off holiday. I will be posting live on my Instagram stories whilst I am sailing, if anyone was interested in following along my Instagram handle is @thetravelsofmrsb 

I look forward to being Crystalised!

• Like 4

Have a wonderful cruise.  I look forward to hearing all about it and will look for you r on instagram.

Wishing you safe travels, and an amazing cruise.  Enjoy every minute.  Bon Voyage.

Keith

P.S.

We have friends from where we live who will be on your cruise.  It's their first cruise and it's been fun assisting them as they prepare for it.  I can tell they share your excitement and enthusiasm.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

I believe Fever Tree is served on request, but is not the standard tonic.  One evening in the cove, our waitress brought me a G&T, and then almost immediately took it back, realizing it hadn't been made with Fever Tree as  I had requested.  Often, they'll bring the bottle and add the tonic at the table, 

• Like 1

We will be boarding the day you get back.  It is also our first Crystal cruise.  We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary.  Just saw the photos of the Christmas decorations, and now I'm even more excited.  Enjoy your cruise and take good care of her!

• Like 1