Cruise Critic Community

Hi can anyone tell me where the Captains Circle desk is located on the Majestic Princess. There is no indication of it on the deck plans.

Also can bottled water be purchased aboard the Majestic Princess and taken ashore in New Zealand. and how much per bottle. Or have you purchased it in Sydney Au and taken it ashore in New Zealand. If so where did you purchase it close to Circular Quay.

Thanks for any help counting down the days until were board.

Hi can anyone tell me where the Captains Circle desk is located on the Majestic Princess. There is no indication of it on the deck plans.
Also can bottled water be purchased aboard the Majestic Princess and taken ashore in New Zealand. and how much per bottle. Or have you purchased it in Sydney Au and taken it ashore in New Zealand. If so where did you purchase it close to Circular Quay.
Thanks for any help counting down the days until were board.

The Captains Circle desk is on deck 5 and they share it with the Future Cruise person

You can take bottle water ashore and you can fill up an empty bottle from any bar or buy your own but not sure of cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rkmw said:

The Captains Circle desk is on deck 5 and they share it with the Future Cruise person

You can take bottle water ashore and you can fill up an empty bottle from any bar or buy your own but not sure of cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you can just take a couple of empty bottles with you and fill them up on shore in NZ.  Or you can buy bottled water in NZ.

Cruise Critic has disabled count down clocks, but you can download stand alone ones. When do you board.

There are some reports that NZ are restricting taking anything off the ship due to Bio security, this includes water from the ship (commercial bottled water is fine). Just be aware that you may need to dispose of any ship's water if taking that ashore in your own bottle.