Cruise Critic Community
kandj05

Harmony - Oct 2021 transatlantic

On 11/19/2019 at 8:09 PM, John&LaLa said:

I'm thinking it's 14 days to end here on a Sunday. 

Great solo cabin rates 

Besides the scheduling factor they burn less fuel at slower speeds - two years away and hard to know their thinking.  I'm most interested in Jewel's TA following her 10 and 12 day October 2021 itins, but I have a Harmony cabin booked "just in case".  They haven't released the JOS TA yet. 

18 minutes ago, rjmols said:

Found it on the UK site not the US site - very strange !

Not at all - that IT site seems to be run by a completely different company.

1 hour ago, rjmols said:

Yes I searched everything Harmony and could only see the one heading back to the states from Barcelona

We only discovered it on the one see scanner site...and had to call in to Royal to make our reservations. A TA would likely be able to find it but for whatever reason...Harmony has NO sailings in April at all on the US Royal website. BUT...if you call in, they can see it and help you get a reservation. I was on the phone for quite a while pricing out various different cabins because I was really picky about what I wanted...pricing out some double wide CP balconies, the last BW balconies, OV balconies...both NRD and refundable. And I sat there with the guy on the phone while I had other sites open to see photos of the cabins and watch YouTube videos of cabins...and my rep was very patient with me while I kept him on the phone while I made up my mind. LOL.

16 hours ago, Anita Latte said:

We only discovered it on the one see scanner site...and had to call in to Royal to make our reservations. A TA would likely be able to find it but for whatever reason...Harmony has NO sailings in April at all on the US Royal website. BUT...if you call in, they can see it and help you get a reservation. I was on the phone for quite a while pricing out various different cabins because I was really picky about what I wanted...pricing out some double wide CP balconies, the last BW balconies, OV balconies...both NRD and refundable. And I sat there with the guy on the phone while I had other sites open to see photos of the cabins and watch YouTube videos of cabins...and my rep was very patient with me while I kept him on the phone while I made up my mind. LOL.

Lol - hope you enjoy when you get there - we have decided to do the med cruise when it arrives in Europe.

7 hours ago, rjmols said:

Lol - hope you enjoy when you get there - we have decided to do the med cruise when it arrives in Europe.

Thanks! TAs are really nice vacations...very vacationy and less “travel” so not at all the kind of trip you feel you have to recover from a bit after being on the go and having an almost daily agenda. The timing is excellent...we’ll arrive in Barcelona toward the end of DS’s break between college terms. He’s in London so we’ll figure out a family gathering plan before we fly home.

20 hours ago, Anita Latte said:

Thanks! TAs are really nice vacations...very vacationy and less “travel” so not at all the kind of trip you feel you have to recover from a bit after being on the go and having an almost daily agenda. The timing is excellent...we’ll arrive in Barcelona toward the end of DS’s break between college terms. He’s in London so we’ll figure out a family gathering plan before we fly home.

Hope you have a great time especially visiting Barcelona and London - both amazing cities.