Electric outlets

Rossey

50 minutes ago, sound_guy0918 said:

I imagine it depends on which ship you are sailing on, but if memory serves on the Summit there were no outlets at the bedside table, but there were 2 at the vanity and 1 in the bathroom.

The cabins were replaced on Summit last March in the Revolution redo. There are now electrical and USB outlets at the bedside tables. 

We bring a extension cords for my fathers CPAP machine for use in hotels before the cruise. If Celebrity wants to hold the extension cord not a problem. My parents have done at least 20 cruises with Celebrity. Celebrity has never taken or asked about the extension cord in their suitcase. We talk to the cabin attendant about getting us a extension cord once onboard. Sometimes they tape it to the floor. Other times they have ran it across the ceiling. As sptrout said contact Special Needs.

44 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

We bring a extension cords for my fathers CPAP machine for use in hotels before the cruise. If Celebrity wants to hold the extension cord not a problem. My parents have done at least 20 cruises with Celebrity. Celebrity has never taken or asked about the extension cord in their suitcase. We talk to the cabin attendant about getting us a extension cord once onboard. Sometimes they tape it to the floor. Other times they have ran it across the ceiling. As sptrout said contact Special Needs.

Never had our extension cords taken on any of our Celebrity cruises nor other cruise lines. It is usually packed with my DH CPAP machine which he carries on.  

3 hours ago, sound_guy0918 said:

I imagine it depends on which ship you are sailing on, but if memory serves on the Summit there were no outlets at the bedside table, but there were 2 at the vanity and 1 in the bathroom.

After Revolution Summit and Millennium have electric outlets next to the bed that are built into the base of a lamp on the end table.   Evidently the side of the bed seems to be different from room category to room category.   On Edge there is one electric outlet on one side of the bed and 2 USB on the other side.