Cruise Critic Community
Crusin-Suzan

Book shore ex with 50$ credit

Going on the TA on the Epic in April!  We are PP and we have 50$ pp for shore excursions!   Do we book onboard or can we call ahead?  Ideas please!  Thanks

You can do either but if you are worried about your excursion selling out I would call the shore excursion number and book it. When you call, It will be added to your onboard account, if you prefer to pay for it now on the website you can do that and it will credit your onboard account back $50 for the promo. 

Be sure to double check that you get your 15% discount for Platinum Plus!  We did not notice that discrepancy until after excursions, it got taken care of onboard.

Just called in this week for my Jan cruise - spoke with a nice lady who made my reservations - sent me a confirmation and assured me that the tickets would be in my cabin when I arrived on the ship. The Platinum discount and the 50.00/per port would be applied to my onboard account. 

18 minutes ago, bonvoyagie said:

The Platinum discount and the 50.00/per port would be applied to my onboard account. 

The folks handling the bookings on land tell everyone that their Plat discount will be applied on board, but tons of folks on here have reported that this hasn’t happened and they needed to get the pricing corrected on board. So please be sure to check your on board account frequently, as @NW Pacific advised above.