Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
dis2cruise

7 mile beach resort ??

Recommended Posts

Anyone know if there are massage huts on 7 mile beach?  and time/price if so...Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 7:04 PM, dis2cruise said:

Is there a resort with 7 mile beach that we can use their pool for a fee??

 

When you see the ocean water there you will definitely not want to spend your day in a pool.  It’s calm water and one of the prettiest beaches in the Caribbean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update...

yes, we went to royal palms had a great day!  The cost of our

cabana was $150 holds 6 people. Yes, there was a pool with

a swim up bar.  There was 4 ships that day the pool was empty

and the beach wasn’t that crowded.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, dis2cruise said:

Update...

yes, we went to royal palms had a great day!  The cost of our

cabana was $150 holds 6 people. Yes, there was a pool with

a swim up bar.  There was 4 ships that day the pool was empty

and the beach wasn’t that crowded.  

Booked a Royal Beach Cabana back in October for our April cruise. Which cabana did you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, montREALady said:

Booked a Royal Beach Cabana back in October for our April cruise. Which cabana did you do?

We booked the ones closer to the cruises so at the end of their property, enjoy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, dis2cruise said:

Update...

yes, we went to royal palms had a great day!  The cost of our

cabana was $150 holds 6 people. Yes, there was a pool with

a swim up bar.  There was 4 ships that day the pool was empty

and the beach wasn’t that crowded.  

 

How far in advance did you book your cabana? Just curious if you need to reserve or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TorontoSailor said:

 

How far in advance did you book your cabana? Just curious if you need to reserve or not. 
 

I believe we booked late December/ early January for our January 20 cruise.  You don’t pay until you go there.  I believe if I remember you have A 72 hr cancellation policy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dis2cruise said:

I believe we booked late December/ early January for our January 20 cruise.  You don’t pay until you go there.  I believe if I remember you have A 72 hr cancellation policy.  

 

Thanks very much. This is good to know. Assume it's easy enough just to grab a taxi there and back, correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...