Sillhoute app and drinks?

3 hours ago, 39august said:

Does Silly have the app? And can you get drinks other than wines in Wine Masters, please? We could on Reflection last Feb. 

You can order wines and cocktails in any or bars or restaurants or from various bar servers in places like the theater and pools. You're not limited to the app selections or the Wine master selections and you may find some bars have selections different than others (especially when it comes to wine). Although I've been accused of being addicted to my smartphone at times, I haven't bothered to download the app and managed perfectly fine for 12 glorious days on Silly without it. I also managed to order wines and cocktails and found the selection to be more than adequate. Enjoy your cruise and leave the worries behind. Reflection and Silhouette are very similar.

Silhouette will not use the app until the ship has been revolutionized...  X website is down for maintenance at the moment but I seem to recall that work is occurring over several weeks in January/February 2020...