BirdTravels on the Inaugural Voyage of the Encore to the Eastern Caribbean

BirdTravels

47 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

Thank You very much.  I have a question.  In reading the Freestyle Dailies for the last two days of the cruise, I did not see an International Crew show or the Farewell Show listed.  I hope they have not done away with those. 

Kinky Boots is in the theater on the last night. Not sure if this is normal or a one-off because of Thanksgiving. 

We will be on the Encore in April, 2020. Celebrating my granddaughter’s 13 birthday. We are a group of 6 people. We are thinking of going to Cagneys for a celebration dinner. Should we see if there is a private section/room?

We have a slide show we would like to show on a TV screen. Would

Cagneys have a TV available?

Any place else (other than a cabin)

that might have a new SMART TV-

perhaps a conference room?

thank you!

12 minutes ago, measlesmom said:

We will be on the Encore in April, 2020. Celebrating my granddaughter’s 13 birthday. We are a group of 6 people. We are thinking of going to Cagneys for a celebration dinner. Should we see if there is a private section/ room?

We have a slide show we would like to show on a TV screen. Would Cagney's have a TV available? Any place else (other than a cabin)

that might have a new SMART TV- perhaps a conference room?

thank you!

There are no private sections or rooms, especially for a 6-top. The photo below is the restaurant. You would get something like the second table in the photo. Outside seating in the are 4-tops. In either case, it is not a place for a video. You will be back to back with guests at the next table. 

All of the restaurants will be the same. 

It is unlikely that you would be able to hook up to your cabin TV. 

EE5514B7-3A05-4187-9115-830C00FEBD6C.jpeg

BE9000F0-1678-467C-9110-D2612DD43C8F.jpeg

Just now, BirdTravels said:

We’ll be back on time. Have a great cruise. The Encore is a lovely ship!  

Thank you so much for your photos and menus and dailies. Lots of work for you but we all appreciate your efforts.

Last night for you so try and enjoy it.  We board in 2 weeks on 12/15.  Can hardly wait.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dporter said:

@BirdTravels can you tell me what shows on the Encore are free and which ones have a fee? For instance, the comedy shows are they complimentary? If you don’t make a reservation can you still get in?

The only “show” with a fee is Prohibition. You can go standby to any show. IF you get in, you’ll get the seats that no one else wanted. Comedy shows, in particular, are in a small venue with poles that obstruct the view. Make reservations. There are a lot more people onboard than seats.