Cruise Critic Community
StaffingGirl

Move UP Accepted-Questions

Just got the great news that my Move-up bid ($125 pp on a concierge cabin from deluxe veranda) was accepted. The Xpress pass was updated but the luggage tags weren't. Do i need to call celebrity to have the luggage tags revised?  Also, i booked through a travel agent. Do I need to notify them of the change?  Thanks for the help. So excited as I usually don't "win" anything.

10 hours ago, StaffingGirl said:

Just got the great news that my Move-up bid ($125 pp on a concierge cabin from deluxe veranda) was accepted. The Xpress pass was updated but the luggage tags weren't. Do i need to call celebrity to have the luggage tags revised?  Also, i booked through a travel agent. Do I need to notify them of the change?  Thanks for the help. So excited as I usually don't "win" anything.

Can anyone advise me as to when the move up usually gets confirmed, I have bid for three this week , but not having sailed with Celebrity before I don't know when they actually let you know, I know the email says up to 48 hours before. Thanks

Up to 48 hours before for our last bid which was not accepted.  A lot depends on what category you are bidding on.  If your bidding on a suite, which often are all sold out, then they probably won’t notify until the last minute in case of a last minute cancellation.  Our last 2 bids were for suites and neither accepted with notification at 72 hours pre sailing.

if you are bidding on a veranda and there are a lot of unsold verandas then you would most likely hear within a couple of weeks of sailing. 

When I have won the Move-Up the luggage tags in your Ticket Packet will update in about 1-2 days.    Just re-download and print the  page with the luggage tags on them.  

I use some plastic ticket holders that got on Amazon about 4 years ago.    They work great and I even use them if I pre-order tickets.

Thanks all. Celebrity updated the info and I was able to print the new tags.

Edited by StaffingGirl
Grammar