Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Please look for and post on existing COVID-19 threads before posting a new one.
Gamecock_Cruiser

Carnival Gift Cards - AARP

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have the link to sign up for allstate? The link I found on another thread wants a policy number which we do not have bc we do not insurance with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the link to sign up for allstate rewards? The link we found on another thread wants a policy number which we do not have bc we do not have insurance with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Does anyone have the link to sign up for allstate rewards? The link we found on another thread wants a policy number which we do not have bc we do not have insurance with them.

 

It's a little more complicated for non-Allstate customers. Check out my post in the Allstate thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/page/55/?tab=comments#comment-58434416

Edited by Organized Chaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a new link to AARP? I tried logging in like usual but when I hit Log In it says processing and takes me back to the Log In screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

 

It's a little more complicated for non-Allstate customers. Check out my post in the Allstate thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/page/55/?tab=comments#comment-58434416

Thanks OC for the detailed instructions. Very easy and already got my account up to the same amount of points I had on Rewards for Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cruises42 said:

Is there a new link to AARP? I tried logging in like usual but when I hit Log In it says processing and takes me back to the Log In screen.

 

The "AARP Rewards" link at the top of their main page works for me, or go to: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/

 

It used to do that to me on the old site. I almost always had to log in twice. So far this new one hasn't done it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone order a gift card recently? How long did it take to ship? Last time I ordered it shipped a day or two later. I placed an order Sunday and it still hasn't shipped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

 

It's a little more complicated for non-Allstate customers. Check out my post in the Allstate thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/page/55/?tab=comments#comment-58434416

 

Thanks so much for providing us with this information and link!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

It's a little more complicated for non-Allstate customers.

That was an understatement for me LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you receive "welcome bonus" points in the new AARP Rewards program ?  If yes, how many did you receive ? 

It's my understanding the welcome bonus is different for everyone, based on how much you participated in the old Rewards for Good program.  My welcome bonus was 3,000 points.

To find your points breakdown, click here ... https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/

Here is my breakdown ...

Date   Description   Points
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Opt-In Bonus  +1000
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Newsletter +500
9/26/2019  Rewards for Good Welcome Bonus  +3000
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, angela12345 said:

Did you receive "welcome bonus" points in the new AARP Rewards program ?  If yes, how many did you receive ? 

It's my understanding the welcome bonus is different for everyone, based on how much you participated in the old Rewards for Good program.  My welcome bonus was 3,000 points.

To find your points breakdown, click here ... https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/

Here is my breakdown ...

Date   Description   Points
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Opt-In Bonus  +1000
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Newsletter +500
9/26/2019  Rewards for Good Welcome Bonus  +3000
 

That's exactly what I got. A total of 4,500 points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't seem to find the Carnival Gift Cards on the new site. I am a member. Where are you guys finding them? I've searched and found others but not Carnival. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9/26/2019
AARP Rewards Opt-In Bonus Member Bonus
+500
9/26/2019
AARP Rewards Opt-In Bonus
+1000
9/26/2019
AARP Rewards Newsletter
+500
9/26/2019
AARP Rewards Newsletter Member Bonus
+250
9/26/2019
Rewards for Good Welcome Bonus
+25000
 
So 27,250. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, 4133raw said:

I just logged on, earned 5000 points, then looked at the gift cards. There are 2 Carnival cards. $100 for $90 and $500 foe $448 but now you have to be a member to get them:(

I don't know what I'm missing. I cant find the gift cards under "redeem", and I'm a member. I found a few giftcards but they weren't many and not grouped as in "travel", etc.  Where did you find them? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 1:09 PM, canes20 said:

anyone have the link to join allstate?

 

I just downloaded the app on my phone. I don't have allstate insurance. It worked fine and was easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CruzCra-Z said:

I don't know what I'm missing. I cant find the gift cards under "redeem", and I'm a member. I found a few giftcards but they weren't many and not grouped as in "travel", etc.  Where did you find them? Thanks

I don't see them on there anymore. They must have took them off because they were having issues. At least that's what I have read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 thousand and change.  I don't remember the exact number.

 

First quiz I took no points were added.  I've taken a couple of more since and appropriate points were added.

 

Current balance 27,865.

 

I am an AARP member and purchased a lot of Carnival gift cards and quite a few dining gift cards for gifts.  That's all I know!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, buddylover said:

Immediately after taking the quizzes.

Yeah, that isn't happening which is why I asked.  Wonder if the new system is a tad glitchy 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

Yeah, that isn't happening which is why I asked.  Wonder if the new system is a tad glitchy 🙂

 

In looking at the community boards on the AARP site, I'd say it's VERY glitchy.  Several inquiries as to why the site is doing this or that.

 

Also, it APPEARS that they still will be offering Carnival gift cards once they have their ducks in a row.  Below is a post from one of their administrators in answer as to if Carnival gift cards will be back.

 

AARPTeri
Community Manager

 

Re: Carnival gift cards
95 Views
Message 3 of 5
‎09-25-2019 10:00 PM

@David3520  and @juditha99205   They will be back!  I will update this thread when we have an issue resolved with them.

AARPTeri

Report Inappropriate Content

 
Tags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

Yeah, that isn't happening which is why I asked.  Wonder if the new system is a tad glitchy 🙂

That new site is awful.....I had a really hard time even finding my account....I had no points left in it and I think my old account should have transferred points?? But I signed up again....only got 1500 points, unlike so many others here who got so many more??  Took some quizzes and my points did show up immediately??  Very strange....they do have a number for "Rewards" to call....866-451-6305 - I plan to call, you may want to do the same?  Kind of frustrating to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, N7786W Flyer said:

 

...

 

Also, it APPEARS that they still will be offering Carnival gift cards once they have their ducks in a row.  Below is a post from one of their administrators in answer as to if Carnival gift cards will be back.

 

AARPTeri
Community Manager

 

Re: Carnival gift cards
95 Views
Message 3 of 5
‎09-25-2019 10:00 PM

@David3520  and @juditha99205   They will be back!  I will update this thread when we have an issue resolved with them.

AARPTeri

 

 

That would be very good news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...