Baltic Cruise July 2020 - Ship Tour!

catzgirl

Hi all,

After eventually logging in to the new look awful cruise VP,  I wanted to see if the ships tours/excursions were up & running yet to browse & book, especially St Petersburg, to find that they, and i quote 'NO LONGER ON SALE' ! in anyone's experience, does this mean they are completely sold out already? all other trips are still being finalised.... 

Thank you

1 hour ago, catzgirl said:

Hi all,

After eventually logging in to the new look awful cruise VP,  I wanted to see if the ships tours/excursions were up & running yet to browse & book, especially St Petersburg, to find that they, and i quote 'NO LONGER ON SALE' ! in anyone's experience, does this mean they are completely sold out already? all other trips are still being finalised.... 

Thank you

You are way too early for shore excursions.  I think they post 4-5 months out from the sailing date.  What you may be seeing is examples of excursions that might be offered.

Just FYI - you may want to spend some time on the CC site that covers Russia.  There are lots of very good tour operators who do private group tours for St Petersburg and other Baltic stops.  I know a lot of people like Alla (spelling?). The tour companies  put the 'group' together you don't have to find people yourself.  You may even find they have tours up now.  

Just ask on the Russia forum..