Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

23 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

Thanks for the review, especially the pics and comments for the Escape to JVD excursion. I just sent some of your pics to my 19yo daughter and she's excited for the whole experience. The "Rebel Yell" looks great!

I'm sailing Encore 1/19 and doing that same excursion, except I'm doing the early time slot.

Did you happen to catch a glimpse of "Hendo's"?

I believe it's to the right of "Soggy" and I think that's going to be my family's spot when we go.

I know both places have loungers in front of their establishments and we plan on grabbing a few of those during our stay.

I figure all the places are pretty close together, so I'm sure we'll wander around and try a few.

Thanks again and continue to enjoy your last couple of days.

I believe Hendos and the beach in front of it had been reserved by the German cruise ship yesterday...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The pool has been de-baby ruthed, and the chogs are out on this cloudy and slightly rainy morning... I just did a cursory count, and there are about 75 towels down with no humans to hold them down...

IMG_20191206_082547.jpg

People should just remove the towels. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, dshefter said:

People should just remove the towels. 

I believe mother nature is doing a little bit this morning to discourage the chogs... All the towels are currently soaked with rain. And, honestly, if I really wanted to sit out there, I would just have a seat wherever I wanted, towel or not...

• Like 6

Wouldn't the deck chairs be more detailed if they had a towel on them? :classic_biggrin:

Speaking of which, the cruise towels belong to the cruise line and not the person using it.  I don't think someone should be able to reserve a chair with just a towel anyway.  They couldn't prove they put the towel there anyway, everyone uses the same towel!  ;)

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

Wouldn't the deck chairs be more detailed if they had a towel on them? :classic_biggrin:

Speaking of which, the cruise towels belong to the cruise line and not the person using it.  I don't think someone should be able to reserve a chair with just a towel anyway.  They couldn't prove they put the towel there anyway, everyone uses the same towel!  😉

^^^

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

At least some of the chogs showed up to hold down their towels... Still cloudy and windy...

IMG_20191206_102727.thumb.jpg.3a067f5bef379cacb88675bb3f05227f.jpg

Upper deck of Vibe is completely empty... Maybe twenty or so in the regular Vibe deck and a few at the bar...

IMG_20191206_102859.jpg

I totally see where I'm going to be hanging out on deck 17 in January.

Near a couple of whirlpools and a 60 second walk to the bar. Priceless!

• Like 2