Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

On 12/6/2019 at 3:38 PM, JinxyB said:

Wonderful review as usual, Sid!  I’m not a fan of the Encore - it’s a gorgeous ship, but  don’t like the removal of deck space for the go carts and laser tag.  I had originally booked Encore for our thanksgiving cruise, but cancelled when I found out my child wouldn’t be tall enough to drive the carts...plus I don’t really want to spend extra money on laser tag and go carts and hear my kid beg to do them all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I’ll stick to the Escape, Breakaway, and Getaway- we like the ropes course, rock wall, Spice H2O, etc.  Glad you are enjoying your trip- the ports look fabulous!!  Thank you for taking time out of your trip to give us this live report!

what is the height requirement?  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

LOL!  If you notice, this is a COUCH.  It is designed for multiple people to SIT on.  It is not a "chaise" (although the chaise clientele are disgusting as well). It is not a bed.

Sleeping on a "couch" that doesn't belong to you, is truly gross and self-absorbed.

If I ever sail on one of these ships, I would have no problem getting their attention and saying "Excuse me please, I would like to sit here".  Now that, would be a documentary in itself,  LOL!

Good grief...

JMO🙂

I could not agree more.  It is beyond rude to lay on a couch in public.  I can't imagine ever doing this is my life ever.  It would disturb me to see this so I hope we have no passengers like this when I sail next summer!!!  

• Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing your review, amazing photos and great info.  My trip is over a year away on this beautiful ship. She won't be as new by then.  Not sure I can wait that long!  Have a safe trip home. 

Edited by BarnCat1
  • Like 1