Jump to content

Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...


sid_9169
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, sid_9169 said:

Getting prepared for Thanksgiving round three by making dirt pudding...

 

IMG_20191129_095826.jpg

I am reading your old review ( I am really late to the party) but that looks delicious my mouth is watering lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Summerstravel said:

I am reading your old review ( I am really late to the party) but that looks delicious my mouth is watering lol. 

There's a lot more food p0rn to come!... I can't wait to be on board the Joy, and doing this all over again...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

There's a lot more food p0rn to come!... I can't wait to be on board the Joy, and doing this all over again...

Oh my I loved your review Sid I didn't get anything done today lol! I can't wait for your Joy review I will be on the September 11th sailing so I can't wait to read all your information. Thank you so much such a great read and pictures!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

So loved reading all of this way too late but it was a nice escape 🙂  Thanks for writing such wonderful and fun reviews!  I love your shirts and sense of humor.  I'm not easily offended like it seems so many are these days.  Hope you get back to cruising soon!!  About to check out your other old reviews next.  

Edited by tkportersat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

So loved reading all of this way too late but it was a nice escape 🙂  Thanks for writing such wonderful and fun reviews!  I love your shirts and sense of humor.  I'm not easily offended like it seems so many are these days.  Hope you get back to cruising soon!!  About to check out your other old reviews next.  

Thanks very much for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it... Hopefully, there'll be a new one coming up in September on Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady... The Encore was my last cruise before the pandemic, and it's been wayyy too long...

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2021 at 11:49 AM, sid_9169 said:

Thanks very much for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it... Hopefully, there'll be a new one coming up in September on Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady... The Encore was my last cruise before the pandemic, and it's been wayyy too long...

I will make sure I look for it!  I hope it goes off without a hitch 🙂  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tkportersat said:

I will make sure I look for it!  I hope it goes off without a hitch 🙂  

God, I hope so... I don't think I can make it much longer without being "on board"...

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Just Jo said:

@sid_9169 What on earth happened on your thread to get it locked??

Something happened and CC ended Sid and our beloved Tribe 😥 I cannot comment further, because I don't want to get in trouble. But it's been a day, and we are all missing him. Happy to see this one bumped up today 😊

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sandyzag said:

So he got entirely kicked off CC for good or for a set period of time?  If for good, that will suck and I will really miss his reviews.

Hmmmm

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sandyzag said:

So he got entirely kicked off CC for good or for a set period of time?  If for good, that will suck and I will really miss his reviews.

For good it seems. We will all miss the reviews 😥

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AKR2011 said:

Something happened and CC ended Sid and our beloved Tribe 😥 I cannot comment further, because I don't want to get in trouble. But it's been a day, and we are all missing him. Happy to see this one bumped up today 😊

What????? Sid is no longer on cruise critic? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...