Pacific Explorer in Singapore.

The Pacific Explorer sail from Sydney and arrives in Singapore on the 11th of Feburary.  The next cruise i can find is her Sailing from Singapore back to Sydney on the 28th of February.  What is she doing during that 17 days. I have searched but cant find any info on refurbishing or dry dock. Anybody know or have a link to the information?

When they drydock they often do some refurbishments and/or repairs and I would love to know what they had planned. Quite often the Crusieline actively promotes these changes but this time I can find nothing. The main reason is that sometimes when they do these things it effect the cruises either side with pre or post work be done while cruising. I was thinking of booking one of these cruises hence the interest.

7 hours ago, cme2c said:

I was on the repositioning cruise Singapore-Sydney, got back Saturday. There are a few things that need fixing. Disappointing as it is just out of a "Royal Amplified" $100m refurb.

Think you may have your Explorers mixed up. This thread is about the "Pacific Explorer" not the RCL "Explorer of the Seas". Easy enough to do.

Fluffy...We have been on a couple of re-positioning cruises after a Singapore dry dock. They are usually great value and you get to see some interesting ports. However, sometimes they are finalising the work during the cruise...so there could be a little disruption. But overall...great cruises...and we have another one booked for 2021. The bonus is....you also get to spend some time in Singapore.