Cruise Critic Community
JanFaye

Birthday celebration on board

I will be on Celebrity Constellation.  My husband will be having his birthday on the first day of the cruise.  Does Celebrity do anything special for people who have birthdays while on the cruise?  We will be having a special meal at Qsine, but wondered if any thing special happens for the birthday person.  Thanks.

Jan, I really don't know the exact answer to your question because it's been a long time since I've cruised on Celebrity.  However, I am confident that they do have special birthday celebration offerings. 

It appears that you haven't explored all the nooks and crannies of the Cruise Critic site.  There is a forum dedicated to cruising on Celebrity.  If you post your question over there, I am confident that you will get an informed response very quickly.  Here is the link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/16-celebrity-cruises/

Have a great cruise.

17 hours ago, JanFaye said:

I will be on Celebrity Constellation.  My husband will be having his birthday on the first day of the cruise.  Does Celebrity do anything special for people who have birthdays while on the cruise?  We will be having a special meal at Qsine, but wondered if any thing special happens for the birthday person.  Thanks.

We arranged for a cake to celebrate a friend's b-day.  They sang happy birthday when they delivered the cake.  The logistics of doing this might be more difficult if you want something special on the first day of the cruise.   That I can't help you with.  XBGuy's suggestion to consult the  Celebrity forum is a real good idea.