On the Oosterdam until December 14!

canadianbear

9 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Love the pictures!!!! So glad your service was spot on in the PG!! Same manager as last cruise? Have a lot of fun in Cabo and with Joy!! Take care canadianbear 

Denise😊

Hi Denise.  Yes same Assistant manager and I’m sure whichever server was assigned to our table the other day was asked to explain the 20 minute delay.  It’s a learning experience and it seemed several were fairly new to the Pinnacle.

We really don’t like to complain but some times you have to and I’m glad our service was back to the high standards again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Canadianbear... Hoping the ship was scrubbed clean for your friend aboard NCL Joy. They have had a few bad weeks with the "winter vomiting bug" EEK!

Your pictures are great. Last year we were on Viking Star and the Christmas decorations were over the top!

Me too!  She’s a seasoned cruiser and new about the issues on the Joy so am hoping it’s all over and done with.  

I love Christmas decorations-you’re lucky about the Viking Star-sounds wonderful!  

4 minutes ago, canadianbear said:

Arrived in Cabo-beautiful day here.   Having trouble with one tender below us-unlucky 13 😳

No signs yet of the Joy.  Hoping my friend gets here to meet. 

53563E95-0F87-4626-9728-E00189577DD6.jpeg

92EE3AA4-24DC-4E8D-9FEC-2D233120C536.jpeg

Beautiful morning for you canadianbear!!

Picture postcard.

I hope the Joy arrives soon for you so you can meet up with your dear friend to be able to have drinks and food and enjoy the day! With the Joy in port tendering to and from ship will be crowded. You guys have a meeting place set up?

Have fun

Denise😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canadianbear said:

Great day in Cabo.   Tenders were moving quickly and we got to meet my friend (7 years in the making) that got off the NCL Joy.  The four of us had lunch and drinks at Karlito’s Cantina.  

That ship sure makes ours seem small.  

EE9A042A-73C3-4B23-8C5F-77C3C3A66B52.jpeg

39BF73D5-C4AB-44C9-81C0-C94BFF2CC2D5.jpeg

9A1D4E1A-B173-4562-B7E7-0B073D1A5189.jpeg

DEFE38EC-C26D-4444-8468-61C19497F0F6.jpeg

8F604E14-6755-4EE8-8547-88B19DD59D07.jpeg

Oh I am so happy that you were able to see your long time friend in Cabo!! 😱 OMG showed my hubby the pics of the ships and he said the same thing!!!!!

I hope tendering back was not a problem for you. Thank you for nice pictures! Hope dinner tonight will be great and RELAXIN👍
Denise😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Holy smokes.  Look at the size of that ship!!  Great pic.

Hi Miss G!

Remember the Budweiser commercial of The Clydesdale horses and the little donkey who wanted to join? One of those Super Bowl commercials. That is what I thought of when I saw the pic! LOL.

Denise😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sevenseasnomad said:

Yikes!  I see what you mean by the NCL making the dam ship seem tiny.  Great photo of the difference.  Still, I'd rather be on any dam ship any day of the week than on one of those behemoths.  Anyone else feel the same?

I totally agree-I don’t want all those slides etc and prefer a Dam ship any day! 

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Oh I am so happy that you were able to see your long time friend in Cabo!! 😱 OMG showed my hubby the pics of the ships and he said the same thing!!!!!

I hope tendering back was not a problem for you. Thank you for nice pictures! Hope dinner tonight will be great and RELAXIN👍
Denise😊

Both ships had their own tenders so we had no issue at all.  Easy in the morning and just as easy coming back.  Joy had so many people we sat and watched for awhile and thanked our lucky stars we were on the “smaller” ship.  

Trying the Canalleto shortly and will post tomorrow.  

• Thanks 2

Forgot to mention as we left San Diego we had a DJ and tonight the DJ again at sail away-was fun!

A few photos before we head for supper.  NCL Joy is staying until 8pm.  Tried to get photo of the almost full moon but maybe because of the case I have on my iPhone it adds those other things?!!  

68870AC2-6063-4EFE-B533-49BDE6C34793.jpeg

32E3DBEC-620A-4B42-898C-DF2B08650274.jpeg

336B7DB9-7042-40D5-8D89-16DCE927AAB3.jpeg

672A9BC6-D961-44D1-A336-148B792DA5FC.jpeg

11F299CA-E4E2-4B41-9BB1-16544446A197.jpeg

93385617-B4A3-4B2E-ABC3-0A77AD068FFF.jpeg

• Like 1