Live from the 12/1 and 12/4 sky princess

Host CJSKIDS

11 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well I should have known better. 

$128 pair of linen shorts that were a very light tan are now a blue color. 

what was I thinking sending them out for cleaning?!!

OH NO!!  That is terrible.  I have had luck with an expensive bra that was ruined. They credited me the cost of the bra.  It took a visit to customer service, with the bra, told them where I got it, and how disappointed I was.  They begrudgingly gave me the full price credit to my on board account. Good luck.  That's disappointing. 😞

19 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

OH NO!!  That is terrible.  I have had luck with an expensive bra that was ruined. They credited me the cost of the bra.  It took a visit to customer service, with the bra, told them where I got it, and how disappointed I was.  They begrudgingly gave me the full price credit to my on board account. Good luck.  That's disappointing. 😞

I filled out the paperwork and brought the cleaning receipt and the shorts down. They said they don’t know what they will do so I guess I will find out tomorrow. 

I only sent it out because I didn’t feel like ironing when I got home. Guess I was lazy!!  Lol

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I filled out the paperwork and brought the cleaning receipt and the shorts down. They said they don’t know what they will do so I guess I will find out tomorrow. 

I only sent it out because I didn’t feel like ironing when I got home. Guess I was lazy!!  Lol

Please make sure it's more than 3Xs the cleaning price!!  That's all they wanted to give me. Good luck!

9 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well I should have known better. 

$128 pair of linen shorts that were a very light tan are now a blue color. 

what was I thinking sending them out for cleaning?!!

New ad campaign - "Come Back Blue!"

• Haha 3

Very happy with how my laundry issues was handled. They can’t do anything to fix it, but will be giving me credit for the price of the shorts. They keep the shorts which I said was fine, they can’t be worn anyway. 

The Captain made his noon announcement and said he was sorry, but the Godmother is a secret!  Guess everyone will find out tomorrow. 

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Very happy with how my laundry issues was handled. They can’t do anything to fix it, but will be giving me credit for the price of the shorts. They keep the shorts which I said was fine, they can’t be worn anyway. 

The Captain made his noon announcement and said he was sorry, but the Godmother is a secret!  Guess everyone will find out tomorrow. 

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

Ms Markle seems like a likely candidate. Where do I deposit my money?

21 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

I missed it but apparently the captain referenced it dealing with NASA. New rumors are someone dealing with the early space program/ Hidden Figures

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dogdoc2002 said:

Just sat down at the naming ceremony. Godmothers are Poppy Northcutt (NASA engineer) and Captain Kay Hire (NASA astronaut) 

wonder why that had to be such a secret?!!

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 1:42 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

No way!  And I do like her.  Always liked her on Suits.  What about a space tie-in?

13 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

wonder why that had to be such a secret?!!

Isn't it always kept quiet until close to the time?  I think it is a good choice to select astronauts for a ship with the name "Sky".  Happy to see astronauts celebrated.  Can;t recall the name, but a female astronaut recently broke the space-walk record at the International Space Station IIRC.

Edited by steelers36
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, caribill said:

No. It is usually announced months in advance.

true. And in the noon announcement the day prior the Captain said it was a still a secret. 

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

47 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

true. And even they say before I’m his noon announcement the Captain said it was a secret. 

That part of his noon announcement made me giggle.  We got sent some photos from yesterday’s festivities later last night. They may have been used for bribery to get my child in/out of the shower and dressed just now. 😁

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2019 at 6:55 AM, Host CJSKIDS said:

We had stopped at Alfredos to see the god coming out. We didn’t go in and the manager asked us “did we not like the menu”. We told him about last night. He asked why didnt let them and we told him we we were truthful with our server. We also told him we don’t like to complain. 

after showing him the pictures,  he brought the head chef over. They have apologized And said to give them another try. That the only way they can better themselves in to let them know. While there, someone else had the pasta and returned it. 

I’ll try it again tomorrow night. 

Hope it goes better for you. This has been my experience with Princess. Ask politely or point something out, and the crew goes all out to help you.