EZ Air - how link multiple reservations together?

BoopTennis

Hi, I have never used EZ Air before so am very much a rookie at that. But I reserved flights for two cabins for a cruise June 2020. Since they are separate reservations and booking numbers, how can I link these two separate reservations so we can all keep together on the same flights if the airline makes changes?  these are domestic flights on American Airlines.  I have not paid for the flights yet, they are just reserved via EZ Air.

I will say I am pretty nervous about this, I know people say lots of good things about EZ Air. My biggest concern is that American cancels a flight or makes a change that screws up our connections and then I have to go modify my EZ Air flights at a much higher cost. The flight costs have skyrocketed since I reserved these several months ago.

2 hours ago, BoopTennis said:

Hi, I have never used EZ Air before so am very much a rookie at that. But I reserved flights for two cabins for a cruise June 2020. Since they are separate reservations and booking numbers, how can I link these two separate reservations so we can all keep together on the same flights if the airline makes changes?  these are domestic flights on American Airlines.  I have not paid for the flights yet, they are just reserved via EZ Air

Call the airline. They will take care of it for you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, franktown said:

Can't help you with linking flights but I had many flights changed because of airlines cancelling a flight or changing the time and never paid more than my original fare with Ezair.

That sounds promising. Thank you