Updated Europe 2021 Deployment

Princess has made some updates to their Europe 2021 lineup.  Key additions are some additional sailings on Island to Israel in the fall and Pacific being added to the 2021 deployment sailing 12 night cruises between Venice and Rome that can be combined into a 24 day voyage with no port repeats.  Pacific also does a unique 41 day re-positioning voyage from Tokyo to Rome in May/June 2021.

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/europe/PC_2021EuropeReferenceFlyerNov19.pdf 

Very interesting.  I guess Enchanted's current Fall TA is cancelled and she's going to Singapore. Thanks for posting

EDIT...now I'm confused...both her TA and Suez are on there.

Edited by Cruise Junky
1 hour ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Pacific also does a unique 41 day re-positioning voyage from Tokyo to Rome in May/June 2021.

Well, @AtlantaCruiser72, sounds like the small chat we had a few weeks ago of Pacific maybe visiting Alaska in 2021 has been squashed. Very interesting development.

55 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Very interesting.  I guess Enchanted's current Fall TA is cancelled and she's going to Singapore. Thanks for posting

I also noticed this and think the (assumed) mistake would actually be pretty shocking to anyone who doesn't read carefully. My bet is that it was most likely ultimately meant for Pacific...but I haven't really checked if the dates actually align so who knows? Maybe Enchanted really is going away from North America?

7 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Well, @AtlantaCruiser72, sounds like the small chat we had a few weeks ago of Pacific maybe visiting Alaska in 2021 has been squashed. Very interesting development.

I also noticed this and think the (assumed) mistake would actually be pretty shocking to anyone who doesn't read carefully. My bet is that it was most likely ultimately meant for Pacific...but I haven't really checked if the dates actually align so who knows? Maybe Enchanted really is going away from North America?

They're showing Pacific going to Lauderdale from Venice. Hmmmm

7 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

I'm just glad to see Pacific is staying in the main fleet and not staying in australia.  Interesting that it looks like it'll be back in FLL in early Nov 2021.  Normally they don't have it back here until late december.  Wonder what exactly they'll be doing with her then.

How new is this publication? We're currently booked on a Northern Lights cruise on the Island which begins Oct 5, 2021, but this publication says the Island is now heading from Southampton to Rome. Then I went and checked the Princess website, and our itinerary is still listed. Definitely curious to see what happens next.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
13 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

How new is this publication? We're currently booked on a Northern Lights cruise on the Island which begins Oct 5, 2021, but this publication says the Island is now heading from Southampton to Rome. Then I went and checked the Princess website, and our itinerary is still listed. Definitely curious to see what happens next.

It was technically released today (although we won't know when they actually made the document) and it has quite a few listings that do not align with what they've released prior to this. So we've yet to see if they will release a press release finalizing their plans. 

I was studying the PDF provided by the OP and there are several conflicts showing the same ship on two different voyages at the same time.  Not sure which is correct, unless check Princess website, but these are mostly all new release stuff that isn't up for viewing until sales open.  I did receive a heads-up email for the Elite booking window.

5 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

It was technically released today (although we won't know when they actually made the document) and it has quite a few listings that do not align with what they've released prior to this. So we've yet to see if they will release a press release finalizing their plans. 

I hear you. We just looked farther down and found our Northern Lights Oct 5th cruise in the Norway & Iceland section. I guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens.

I just looked on the website for Europe for 2021 and noticed there will be a new ship, "Discovery P" debuting in Nov 2021.  Its inaugural cruise will be a 7-day in the Med (11/3/21).  It will do the Med until 11/24 when it will start a 14-day "Spanish Passage" to Ft. Lauderdale.  It will do a variety (both in length and ports) of itineraries until 1/6/21 when it will embark on an 18-day South American cruise to Buenos Aires.  Then a leg to Chile and, finally, a passage from Chile to LA in 2/2021.  Looks like it will then be doing west coast US itineraries.  The website says the Discovery will be the last of the "Royal" ships.

Have I missed a thread about this ship?

Edited by BarbinMich
On 12/5/2019 at 10:03 PM, steelers36 said:

I was studying the PDF provided by the OP and there are several conflicts showing the same ship on two different voyages at the same time.  Not sure which is correct, unless check Princess website, but these are mostly all new release stuff that isn't up for viewing until sales open.  I did receive a heads-up email for the Elite booking window.

I think there is some "cleanup" work to be done.  It seems Princess decided to move Pacific to Europe, shuffle some previously announced sailings around and possibly be deploying Enchanted to the Pacific in Fall 2021 rather than sending her back to the Caribbean.  This is all subject to change and if I see an updated/corrected deployment sheet will post the link

9 hours ago, BarbinMich said:

I just looked on the website for Europe for 2021 and noticed there will be a new ship, "Discovery P" debuting in Nov 2021.  Its inaugural cruise will be a 7-day in the Med (11/3/21).  It will do the Med until 11/24 when it will start a 14-day "Spanish Passage" to Ft. Lauderdale.  It will do a variety (both in length and ports) of itineraries until 1/6/21 when it will embark on an 18-day South American cruise to Buenos Aires.  Then a leg to Chile and, finally, a passage from Chile to LA in 2/2021.  Looks like it will then be doing west coast US itineraries.  The website says the Discovery will be the last of the "Royal" ships.

Have I missed a thread about this ship?

Princess announced Discovery Princess' inaugural season awhile back (early October), and I'm sure there have been several discussions about it. 

Here is the link to the Deployment Summary from Princess: 

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/2021_2022_program_launch/discovery_princess/PC_DiscoveryPrincess_ReferenceFlyer_09_2019_FINAL-s.pdf

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
9 minutes ago, pompeii said:

Monday will be my first time booking during the elite booking window.  😁

Can I book a courtesy hold during this window, or do I need to put down an actual deposit and make it official?

I'm not elite yet, so I don't have an answer for you. But what new cruise itineraries are coming out Monday?

8 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I'm not elite yet, so I don't have an answer for you. But what new cruise itineraries are coming out Monday?

My email mentioned 2021 Alaska, Europe and Japan.

Edited by pompeii
15 minutes ago, pompeii said:

Interesting. I thought all of the 2021 itineraries had been posted. We're waiting for the Jan - Apr 2022 cruises, other than the new Discovery 2022 itineraries that were posted in the fall.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
2 hours ago, pompeii said:

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Interesting. I thought all of the 2021 itineraries had been posted. We're waiting for the Jan - Apr 2022 cruises, other than the new Discovery 2022 itineraries that were posted in the fall.

Alaska and Japan are new releases, Europe is revision to existing schedule and adding new itineraries on the Pacific Princess

22 hours ago, pompeii said:

Monday will be my first time booking during the elite booking window.  😁

Can I book a courtesy hold during this window, or do I need to put down an actual deposit and make it official?

You can do a courtesy hold. The only downside I’ve noticed with the Elite window is it has forced a much higher deposit. If I wait a day and book regularly, the deposit drops to the sale price.