Cruise Critic Community
CwazeAndCwaze

Episode 2 - A Heavenly Hotel & A Devilish First Night

Fridays just got better!

Great episode, looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks for the reference to one of the Great Books of All Time.

Does Susan still have to consume huge amounts of butter???

Bob and Jeannie

Don't you know, after you teased about seeing family in Canada I was hoping to see Susan and Leif again. This will be a fun trip to be sure, with all 4 along again.

You have the fan base paying attention - so bring on the episodes. Happy Fridays!

What a wonderful start to what we hope is a fantastic cruise for you all.

Doris

Edited by orchestrapal

SO much fun!  What’s up Doc and Green Acres too, I can hardly contain myself. Wonderful 

Ken

Well, I'm a little late to the party as we just got off the beautiful Crystal Serenity, and I'm having withdrawal.

Great to see the Merry Band back together.  Interesting hotel, kind of Caesar's Palace in earth tones.

I cannot wait to see what hi-jinks ensue on the high seas.

Thank you, you dear people!

boblerm - Thank you so much.  Yes, a VERY important piece of literary majesty.  No vast amounts of butter for Susan anymore.  She was "Fat Adapting" then.  Now she is strict KETO and has been for a couple of years now.  It works for her.  I'd slice my wrists.

NCCruzQueen - Thank you so much and I hope you continue to enjoy them.

mskatiemae - As always, dear one, thank you.  I'll tell Susan and Leif that you were happy to see them.  And believe me when I say... the happy HI-JINKS ensue!!!!

nancygp - Thanks friend... and Ma'am, Ma'am, where are we?

RMLSLL - It'll be up first thing Friday!

Keith1010 - Thanks, Keith.  You're always a great supporter.  And you're very athletic.  I wonder if that makes you an athletic sup....... oh wait..... sorry.... never mind. 😉

orchestrapal - Thank you, Doris.  It indeed was wonderful.  When the four of us get together it's like a bunch of unruly school kids having blast.

fyree39 - Thank you so much.  I hope I don't disappoint.

cruisun - Thanks Ken.  Yeah, we're a little obsessed with What's Up Doc.  Our dogs are "Howard" and "Eunice" for cripes sake!

angiepange - Thank you, dear one.  YES you have to wait!!! LOL.  I gotta make them!!!!

NancyBeaglemom - LOL.  Susan got "Fat Adapted" by eating all that butter.  She doesn't eat that much anymore, but she is still KETO and has been doing great for over two years.  I couldn't do it.  I'd start killing people for carbohydrates.

KenZSailing - Hope you had a great cruise.  And you just wait for the ensuing Hi-Jinks!!!!! 

Thank you, you wonderful kind people, for taking your valuable time and leaving me a comment.  It means the world to me.

😀😀😀,

Scott